Rats In Mcdonalds Car Park Oldbury

The video clip where they are running everywhere reminds me of the karni mata rat temple :D seen a few rats coming out of the shrubbery around the shops in pennywell,sunderland,feeding on chips etc in broad daylight.

Dirty c**ts throwing there rubbish all over the floor and not using the bins

I agree with you in point . When I've been there the problem seems to be the bins arnt emptied enough . Every single bin in chock full. Then people start pushing and wedging rubbish in and bits fall etc.

• Like 1

next to Rosies Bar in Newcastle City Centre a wile back.

That is horrendous mate! Those Liverpool lads with their class dogs would be welcome in these places and get the job done! I have sat outside our local McDonalds on a winter night no rats but foxes! ATB

I agree with you in point . When I've been there the problem seems to be the bins arnt emptied enough . Every single bin in chock full. Then people start pushing and wedging rubbish in and bits fall etc.
Totally agree mate! The bins are always overflowing and some peeople just throw their leftovers on the deck! ATB

Totally agree mate! The bins are always overflowing and some people just throw their leftovers on the deck! ATB

Totally agree mate! The bins are always overflowing and some peeople just throw their leftovers on the deck! ATB
I was at Meadowhall train station last week waiting on the train was about half ish and the rats was up and the platform and in the bins there all over hard to control them

The only thing that will make the local authorities do anything is a good plague outbreak. They're cutting back on sanitation and pest control, so this isn't something that will go away any time soon.

Environmental health... that's a department that isn't worth the tax payers contributions. Money for old rope.