3/4 Greyhound1/4 Deerhound

2014_01090074%202.jpg

2014_01090099.jpg

2016_07150033.jpg

That's me half cross bitch. As already said they're good at what they do..... less good at rabbits over fast ground, though they will get you a bag....; good over the rough...... some like a tussle......some do what it say's on the tin. They make shit of the furniture if you let them, and you'll do your back carrying the catch. :laugh:

Edited by Maximus Ferret
  • Like 6

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good old sort fellah... Darn Sarf, back in the 80s,..the 3/4 bred Greyhound/Deerhound mix and similar critters,.were the local heroes... We were in it, for the vonga, so never bothered rolling arou

Pup 5 months old 27tts

Posted Images

2014_01090074%202.jpg

2014_01090099.jpg

2016_07150033.jpg

That's me half cross bitch. As already said they're good at what they do..... less good at rabbits over fast ground, though they will get you a bag....; good over the rough...... some like a tussle......some do what it say's on the tin. They make shit of the furniture if you let them, and you'll do your back carrying the catch. :laugh:

Absolute belter of a bitch, that brindle M F :thumbs:

• Like 3

2014_01090074%202.jpg

2014_01090099.jpg

2016_07150033.jpg

I've always like the look of that bitch looks like most of the ones I've had over the years.ive put the pics up on here before I put a good whippet over my last one and all the pups were like that bitches made 23tts dogs 25tts