Beeman Magnum Refurb

love this gun got it off my other grandad who kept it in his shed for somewhat 6 year well it must of been in their for some while because the metal nearly froze my hand off lol i was canny impressed by the state of the metal all in all not THAT bad for its age.The inside tho surprised that the rifle didn't break because of the way the spring was cut still the piston was worse as it was never given proper tlc :huh: their was a big amount of rust inside the rifle got told a story that it was dropped into a lake :laugh: well must not of been dryed out properly.And most likely crap pellets have been inside the barrel so needs a pull through well it needs one any way lol think Bigmack is going to transfer some photos over but cant wait to be out wacking some crows with it and rabbits :thumbs: but couldn't do it without my grandad bigmack teaching me.

• Like 5

Hi Ethan.

It looks terrific mate. You and grandad have been really busy here. When it's finished and reassembled I reckon you'll have a real contender for the "Vintage Club" here. I think there is a youtube vid of an American air rifle shooter called Tom Gaylord, he's describing the "Artillery Hold" as the Americans call it, for shooting a spring air rifle and I think the rifle he's demonstrating with, is one example of this very early Beeman rifle you've been restoring here. :hmm:

It's the only example of a Beeman Magnum I've ever seen until you came out with yours. So, it could be a pretty rare gun nowadays. :hmm:

All the very best with your refurb mate and love to Grandad and Grandma. :thumbs:

Simon.

• Like 1

ACTION BACK TOGETHER LADS

ONCE ETHAN DOSE THE STOCK SHE WILL BE PUT TO WORK LOL

ATVBMAC :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Feck me Ethan, get a wriggle on mate :yes:

........ I can't wait to this put back together.

Good job :good:

IF HE GETS HIS BUTT AROUND TO DAY HE WILL GET THE FIRST COAT OF STAIN ON JON JON

IF I CAN GET HIM OFF THE XBOX LOL

ATVBJIMMY :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 3

That's coming up nice Ethan :good:

I like the way the stock darkens nearer the butt and the fore end - I reckon it's going to look pretty smart with the silver action fitted :yes:

Ps, stay off of xhamster and your computer will be fine :rtfm::laugh: :laugh:

• Like 4

THAT STOCK IS COMING UP BEAUTIFUL!!

Well done Ethan. Keep on it mate it's going to be a cracking little rifle this when it comes together.

You must bring it down with you when you come to visit us again with Grandad! :thumbs:

All the best young fella.

Simon and Helen XX

• Like 1