Wanted A Bit Of Steak

home alone for 24 hours so popped into local supermarket get myself bit of steak for my dinner,not sure what happened but walked out with a bag mussels and half dozen prawn type things (crevettes) lol.

chopped the chalots and bit garlic, softened in the pan chuck in the mussels and a drop of white wine,two minutes full steam ahead throw in the already cooked prawn type things to warm through,another minute drop cream in the mix sprinkle with parsley,empty on plate and devour with garlic bread bit chopped tomato..............

IMG_20170422_202200_zpsutlbyi2a.jpg

IMG_20170422_203118_zpszqynbkhc.jpg

hour later im starving new i should got the steak so f**k it rolled a large one up and polished off twin pack jaffas,job done :thumbs:

• Like 9

I'm home alone with my 3 year old son all weekend....Bought half a pound of shrimps yesterday morning and all we have eaten since is shrimps and Easter eggs.

lol like it , :thumbs: well ive just had great chicken dinner with all the veg and lovely gravy , and got homemade rhubarb crumble + cream , if i want after , might have it latter with nice cup of coffee , then couple cans lager and watch the football tonight . I wonder what feckin jobs she got lined up for me next week :hmm::D

• Like 1