Good luck to them if they got the time to trawl round a game fair and need to pay £15 entry fee to pick up a rossy worth a pound better going to a show that there mate judges they get best in show and they return the favour next week

Or you get the usual its the summer time the dogs need to kept fit and its something to do :toast:

Full realtree all over camo and sweating.... good luck to em.

I don't bother anymore, I can buy towels, tupaware and glass cleaner without the £15 surcharge!

Not a fan of seeing bull crosses dragged around in the heat that were clearly out last night and very raw just for the sake of it either!

Matt

• Like 7

I don't bother anymore, I can buy towels, tupaware and glass cleaner without the £15 surcharge!

Not a fan of seeing bull crosses dragged around in the heat that were clearly out last night and very raw just for the sake of it either!

Matt

i was at one a few weeks back and there was a fella standing at a stall wearing reat tree trousers t shirt and coat and just as i said to myself he couldnt get anymorr on him the cnut bought a real tree hat,i asked him was he off out hunting he just gave me a dirty look.

• Like 4

Matt

i was at one a few weeks back and there was a fella standing at a stall wearing reat tree trousers t shirt and coat and just as i said to myself he couldnt get anymorr on him the cnut bought a real tree hat,i asked him was he off out hunting he just gave me a dirty look.

they might just be fans of Alaska

Frankly a hunt kennel open day and show is more enjoyable than game fairs these days!

These 'game fairs' are nothing more than giant carboot sales with the odd fieldsports demonstration. It should really be wall to wall country but they aren't and perhaps that doesn't pay the bills.

Last few I've been to I've been round everything of interest twice in a couple hours. They just aren't worth the expense or time anymore.

• Like 2

Ok for a meet and a chat with lads you ain't seen in a while but just lately they've all gone abit mad I don't take my lurchers but the bag chasing crew make you laugh how serious they get just for a pic in the cmw.

• Like 2

Frankly a hunt kennel open day and show is more enjoyable than game fairs these days!

These 'game fairs' are nothing more than giant carboot sales with the odd fieldsports demonstration. It should really be wall to wall country but they aren't and perhaps that doesn't pay the bills.

Last few I've been to I've been round everything of interest twice in a couple hours. They just aren't worth the expense or time anymore.

I think people will have to start accepting something on a smaller scale & more specific. Bigger & better??, plus trying to cater for everyone has probably been the undoing of these events & it leads to a higher gate fee?