Size Comparison Usa Vs. Europe...

Do you welcome visitors to check the place out :???? :)

Check out some of my other posts. I've offered to put dog men up so they can get on their feet and have a go in the USA. IT might be a buss kill for some. We don't drink, swear, party or cause trouble and expect the same. If you want a real spot to work hard and actually succeed here I offer a hand up, but not a handout.

• Like 8

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Check out some of my other posts. I've offered to put dog men up so they can get on their feet and have a go in the USA. IT might be a buss kill for some. We don't drink, swear, party or cause trou

We have a pub in Cumbria older than America   People always make me laugh about Britain   There is still a lot about here that maintains the title great   I was lucky enough to grow up in Cum

Personally I don't think you can beat a good uk winter, nothing better than walking across a cold crisp field being able to see your breath Infront of you, seeing a cock pheasant in the distance givin

Posted Images

Still not as big as Russia, or is Russia not part of Europe?

All the best

No, Russia is on the Asian continent. Still, Russia is a bit more restrictive than the USA and not nearly as much opportunity for the average man to make a good income.

Think you will find Russia starts in Europe

All the best

True, true.

When it comes to room to hunt it is, were not talking about girlfriends here.

Oh yhea I forgot that everything's bigger and better in the good old U S of A ............

For hunting he's got a very good point like......

It's not as free and easy as he makes out ... different laws for different states .....

And nearly every state has less restrictive hunting laws than all of the UK. What's your deal. Are you one of those people that just doesn't like to see others happy? What a sourpuss!

Nope

I'm one of those guys that doesn't like big headed bragging yanks .......

Seems like a funny place to be posting then. None the less, if you can get over yourself, you and I would have quite a time smashing the game over here and likely be friends.

couldnt be as good as ireland dan your lot come here for their holidays

My dad went to Ireland for a vacation one year and said it was fantastic. I wish I could have come with. I won't leave these borders these days but if I did, I'd be racing over there to see all of the history and wouldn't mind spending a couple of years there just to get a real feel for it.

• Like 2

how much do ya get on the dole

Not sure of your meaning. There's plenty of game and seasons to take them. Pick your poison and I'll tell you which states are best for what you like to pursue. It might take some of the fun out of it if it's allowed but considering every average sized state is as big as the entire UK (and then some in most cases) you've got a lot of options. Plus, you can live in one state and hunt all of the others if you want, with very few exceptions.

iv simple needs dan run a few hares an a bit trout fishing and i can get that here with no restrictions, iv to much family around me to up sticks an move

It's got to be the adventure your looking for. Family is a good reason to stay as any. It's what keeps most people where their at. I'll bet you've got a great family. :)

• Like 1

Oh yhea I forgot that everything's bigger and better in the good old U S of A ............
It's not as free and easy as he makes out ... different laws for different states .....

And nearly every state has less restrictive hunting laws than all of the UK. What's your deal. Are you one of those people that just doesn't like to see others happy? What a sourpuss!

Nope

Give your head a shake FFS.....

• Like 1

Nope

Seems like a funny place to be posting then. None the less, if you can get over yourself, you and I would have quite a time smashing the game over here and likely be friends.
i would imagine the fact that you superimposed a map of your country over his is what's putting him off. Americans usually struggle to understand sarcasm.

My uncle is over in Connecticut if that's the right spelling. He's been there 15 years. Started off in the Everglades, south Florida I believe.

He's not got a trade as such. He was a road worker here but landed on his feet over there. He's in charge of a gang of lads laying underground pipes now. Raking the coin in and his boss pays for him to live in a wooden cabin in the woods and drive a big V8 pickup.

He's got 3 dogs what he just calls hunting mutts. Not runners as such. The look like big hounds. He has some fun with them. They have big drives to guns on a weekend. Lads circling a wood with shotguns and the dogs just go off flushing stuff through.

I don't know what the laws are like though and I know I'm some states you can't even own a ferret.

If I didn't have a wife and little girl I might be over there with him now. But I aren't one for change really. My next move will be when we rent this house out and build a log cabin on some of my old mans land. That will do for me.

My uncle is over in Connecticut if that's the right spelling. He's been there 15 years. Started off in the Everglades, south Florida I believe.

He's not got a trade as such. He was a road worker here but landed on his feet over there. He's in charge of a gang of lads laying underground pipes now. Raking the coin in and his boss pays for him to live in a wooden cabin in the woods and drive a big V8 pickup.

He's got 3 dogs what he just calls hunting mutts. Not runners as such. The look like big hounds. He has some fun with them. They have big drives to guns on a weekend. Lads circling a wood with shotguns and the dogs just go off flushing stuff through.

I don't know what the laws are like though and I know I'm some states you can't even own a ferret.

If I didn't have a wife and little girl I might be over there with him now. But I aren't one for change really. My next move will be when we rent this house out and build a log cabin on some of my old mans land. That will do for me.

That kind of work is straight up my street, how much does he earn like?

I honestly don't know but I knows he's not short of a few quid, and he went there broke.

I could ask him for you and find out what the cost of living is like if you were genuinely interested.

I honestly don't know but I knows he's not short of a few quid, and he went there broke.

I could ask him for you and find out what the cost of living is like if you were genuinely interested.

Just dreaming pal, don't think I could leave the family behind even though I'd love it over there.

I like the states,but some of them are insular,i met one guy who told me he doesn't need to leave the country as everything you could ever want is right there,and if he wanted to see the world he had nat-geo on his big 60 inch telly :D

Canada is better though :tongue2:

• Like 1