Size Comparison Usa Vs. Europe...

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Check out some of my other posts. I've offered to put dog men up so they can get on their feet and have a go in the USA. IT might be a buss kill for some. We don't drink, swear, party or cause trou

We have a pub in Cumbria older than America   People always make me laugh about Britain   There is still a lot about here that maintains the title great   I was lucky enough to grow up in Cum

Personally I don't think you can beat a good uk winter, nothing better than walking across a cold crisp field being able to see your breath Infront of you, seeing a cock pheasant in the distance givin

Posted Images

What you guys are still doing over there is a mystery to me. If you want some room to breath and more land to run than you can shake a stick at but lack that final reason to move, here it is...a simple size comparison:

USA-Europe Overlay.png

Get me a well payed job and I'm there.....

What do you do?

Rail and Construction work, basically anything if it's decent money. ?

When it comes to room to hunt it is, were not talking about girlfriends here.

Oh yhea I forgot that everything's bigger and better in the good old U S of A ............

For hunting he's got a very good point like......

It's not as free and easy as he makes out ... different laws for different states .....

Oh yhea I forgot that everything's bigger and better in the good old U S of A ............
It's not as free and easy as he makes out ... different laws for different states .....

Nevertheless I'm betting policing ain't half as bad as over here.....

Nevertheless I'm betting policing ain't half as bad as over here.....

I think you will find it's ten times worse ... check out how many wildlife police departments there are in America on top of the normal police ......

What you guys are still doing over there is a mystery to me. If you want some room to breath and more land to run than you can shake a stick at but lack that final reason to move, here it is...a simple size comparison:

USA-Europe Overlay.png

Get me a well payed job and I'm there.....

What do you do?

Rail and Construction work, basically anything if it's decent money.

I don't know how you could get it any easier than that. There's so much work it would make your head spin.