Best Lurcher For Deer

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Try asking again in October matey..Everything has either had young or is about to give birth,catching gear at this time is a big no no that is if you have morals of any kind? Plus you are only kidding

If you think chasing with dogs is less stressful than shooting, you will find out when you come to eat the meat how wrong you are, the meat of a dog killed deer is much tougher to eat because it is fu

Seen this guy last night as the Pom & i walked back through the forest to the car,he was a cracker..Wasn't far off being dark so the pics not the best ?

Posted Images

Think they were almost exstinct if I'm right they got there name from the person who preserved them and brought them back out of the red zone

I dont know about the name coming from the bloke who preserved them but your right about nealy being exstinct ,think there was a herd in Woburn Abbey about 30 year ago and some ended up in Margam Park ,thier still in Margam

• Like 1

Think they were almost exstinct if I'm right they got there name from the person who preserved them and brought them back out of the red zone

A french missionary called pere armand david.

• Like 2

I dont know about the name coming from the bloke who preserved them but your right about nealy being exstinct ,think there was a herd in Woburn Abbey about 30 year ago and some ended up in Margam Park ,thier still in Margam
. Edited by Username forgotten

yeah I've got a crap memory with stuff like this but I do get dibs and dabs I have saw that at West Midlands safari park there a strange type of deer to say the least