A Massive Shock... Warning

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheers for the kind words lads....   Good news, I'm off to pick her up... she's coming home!! Not sure whether she'll ever be like she was before but none the less at least she's pulled through...

Well lads the last 24 hours has been a real eye opener for me, in all the wrong ways! Yesterday morning I got up, ran all four dogs and left for work taking the big lurcher with me, my terrier (bella

Just had a call from the vets and she is doing good, she's sat up and aware of what's going on.. she's passed blood earlier but this has stopped now... looks like she's going to pull through... tests

Thanks lads...

Luke,

Martha came home on Saturday, she was out with me looking at a bit of new permission on Wednesday evening, you'd have never thought a week previous she was nearly dead!! She's as before, bright as a button and won't leave my side..

The vets have done a cracking tribute on their FB page for Bella, really trying to raise awareness to the dangers of mould, I'll try and put up the link, I'm not really a face booked so might have to get the Mrs or my eldest to do it.. lol

• Like 2

I don't usually use city vets, I use a small practice which is mobile and she is great, and keeps lurchers and terriers herself, but the closest vet was city vets so as it was an emergency thats where they went.. I have to say I was very impressed with them, all the staff were great, it's only a small practice.. they actually closed all appointments on the Wednesday afternoon and sent them to another practice to solely work on the 2 dogs....

• Like 2