Lidle Find

You can't use the fencing for scale anyway. It would depend how far behind the fence the object is. An elephant could be only 1 link across if it was a long way off.

I assume the camera was in the same place?

Might be, but the object isn't.

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I just met up with greyman and seen the footage he has and here is my verdict .......   As far as I'm concerned I was looking at a video of a young mountain lion type big cat ... the video is o

Not just big cats we have roaming the countryside in the UK, we've got some big primates also. Managed to capture this image of a mountain gorilla in a secret location in the Scottish highlands just a

Id like to thank socks, had a lovely drive up saw my first hare of the year and also a red kite on the way back, met a decent like minded bloke that has certainly had many years experience and knows h

Posted Images

You can't use the fencing for scale anyway. It would depend how far behind the fence the object is. An elephant could be only 1 link across if it was a long way off.

I assume the camera was in the same place?

Might be, but the object isn't.

How do you know? Chances are if it's in the same place then they are using the same run?

Not sure how much value but anyway...

Edited to add, I think the bottom one is maybe the best. It looks like there's a fallen branch or exposed tree root visible in both shots. The fox looks slightly further across it/further away but it does look like maybe a 'fox sized' cat?

post-91810-0-83722900-1493922834_thumb.jpg

post-91810-0-41426700-1493922839_thumb.jpg

post-91810-0-18907200-1493922844_thumb.jpg

Edited by pesky1972
  • Like 3

Greyman, I think your doing yourself no favours by sticking up those poor quality pictures. Your only gonna get more of the same crap thrown at you. Your better off letting this thread die out. It's run its course anyway. It's all been done to bloody death.

Maybe when you hear back from the US, if you wish, you could stick it up here for all to see. I'm sure it will get a discussion going again.

• Like 4

Its certainly something,hope theres conclusive clearer pics captured in the future,thank you for putting the pics up greyman,and thanks for the side-by-sides pesky :)

• Like 1

Greyman, I think your doing yourself no favours by sticking up those poor quality pictures. Your only gonna get more of the same crap thrown at you. Your better off letting this thread die out. It's run its course anyway. It's all been done to bloody death.

Maybe when you hear back from the US, if you wish, you could stick it up here for all to see. I'm sure it will get a discussion going again.

good shout, see you soon

Not sure how much value but anyway...

Edited to add, I think the bottom one is maybe the best. It looks like there's a fallen branch or exposed tree root visible in both shots. The fox looks slightly further across it/further away but it does look like maybe a 'fox sized' cat?

nice one for that thanks

Silver / snowy Bengal cat probably male

That's what I said earlier pal, it definitely isn't a young Cougar because the cat on those pics has rosette markings and not spots unlike a young Cougar.

• Like 1