Lidle Find

If you can post that image then why not the cat?

because that is a photo of my laptop screen, the laptop is not connected to the Internet it's an old one, and finally as i have said I don't want to yet DOGMAN I have zoomed right in to remove the very large blatant landmark in the background and highlight the fence links for socks, shall we not just leave the constant trying to prove I,m lying part of the thread behind now, plus there are many people in my area that would or could know were it is,, loose lips sink ships, I want to leave the area undesturbed so I can sneak back in earlier next year and have cameras waiting for there arrival it's that simple

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I just met up with greyman and seen the footage he has and here is my verdict .......   As far as I'm concerned I was looking at a video of a young mountain lion type big cat ... the video is o

Not just big cats we have roaming the countryside in the UK, we've got some big primates also. Managed to capture this image of a mountain gorilla in a secret location in the Scottish highlands just a

Id like to thank socks, had a lovely drive up saw my first hare of the year and also a red kite on the way back, met a decent like minded bloke that has certainly had many years experience and knows h

Posted Images

Unfortunately and it's a point I made to greyman was that there is nothing to compare the size with on the video I seen ... greyman told me he had footage on another d vice of a domestic cat walking the same area and the size difference was substantial... however I didn't see the other footage .......

If i took a picture just of my ol chap it would look quite big.......but if i put a box of matches in the same picture :D

We can all find another device to fall back on ;)

How can you tell that a cat is big with nothing to scale it to.

When I say scale I mean it wasn't sat next to a milk crate or anything ... there was foliage and such like in the background but then how tall is the said foliage ... who the fukc knows ... however I'd like to think I know the difference between the size and movement of a moggy compared with something substantially bigger ......
alright mate just sorting through my sd cards and came across this the photo is,nt great as its a photo of my laptop screen but the fox is in the same spot as the cub/kitten was and if you can recall the cat was three loops of the fence long so should give you a bit of a size comparison

Sorry mate I can't really equate that picture to the video ......

So is the fox image a photo of the screen uploaded? Why not freeze the video, take a photo, trim/obscure the landmark and post here for us all to look at? Why give a explanation as to why you can't..., and then end with "I don't want to"? Not calling you a liar pal, I just want to see the cat for myself.

• Like 1

If you can post that image then why not the cat?

because that is a photo of my laptop screen, the laptop is not connected to the Internet it's an old one, and finally as i have said I don't want to yet DOGMAN I have zoomed right in to remove the very large blatant landmark in the background and highlight the fence links for socks, shall we not just leave the constant trying to prove I,m lying part of the thread behind now, plus there are many people in my area that would or could know were it is,, loose lips sink ships, I want to leave the area undesturbed so I can sneak back in earlier next year and have cameras waiting for there arrival it's that simple
Why can't you zoom in on the cat to remove the landmark? Edited by DogMan85

Unfortunately and it's a point I made to greyman was that there is nothing to compare the size with on the video I seen ... greyman told me he had footage on another d vice of a domestic cat walking the same area and the size difference was substantial... however I didn't see the other footage .......

If i took a picture just of my ol chap it would look quite big.......but if i put a box of matches in the same picture :D

We can all find another device to fall back on ;)

How can you tell that a cat is big with nothing to scale it to.

When I say scale I mean it wasn't sat next to a milk crate or anything ... there was foliage and such like in the background but then how tall is the said foliage ... who the fukc knows ... however I'd like to think I know the difference between the size and movement of a moggy compared with something substantially bigger ......
alright mate just sorting through my sd cards and came across this the photo is,nt great as its a photo of my laptop screen but the fox is in the same spot as the cub/kitten was and if you can recall the cat was three loops of the fence long so should give you a bit of a size comparison

Sorry mate I can't really equate that picture to the video ......

sorry night and day I,ve seen it so many times it's printed in my memory, I,m just clearing a lot of the dross off my sd cards I'll see if I can find some at night cheers

Your gonna get a shelling for those mate, soz, I would trust Socks judgement but those pics are only gonna get you more grief. Im a believer btw, lots of evidence down this way.

Cheers, D.

Your gonna get a shelling for those mate, soz, I would trust Socks judgement but those pics are only gonna get you more grief. Im a believer btw, lots of evidence down this way.

Cheers, D.

I know they will mate but taking a picture of a picture on another device is hard if you saw the original film it's much clearear I,ve tried that's all I can do it is up to folk to decide for themselves
  • Like 1

You can't use the fencing for scale anyway. It would depend how far behind the fence the object is. An elephant could be only 1 link across if it was a long way off.

I assume the camera was in the same place?

Can you post the pic of the fox and the cat together.

I would,nt know how to , the picture is on an sd card in the laptop and I'm taking a picture on my iPad of the screen the last picture of the three is in roughly the same spot as the fox a lot is being lost by freezing the frames I,m sorry but that's the best I can do at the moment