Lidle Find

I know someone who has a black big cat in there freezer in wales.

It's been in the chest freezer for 6yrs.perfectly preserved.

It was shot.

You taking the piss or you serious
Shot near Haverfordwest in 2011.guttted and straight in a large chest freezer.its there now.

Photo?

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I just met up with greyman and seen the footage he has and here is my verdict .......   As far as I'm concerned I was looking at a video of a young mountain lion type big cat ... the video is o

Not just big cats we have roaming the countryside in the UK, we've got some big primates also. Managed to capture this image of a mountain gorilla in a secret location in the Scottish highlands just a

Id like to thank socks, had a lovely drive up saw my first hare of the year and also a red kite on the way back, met a decent like minded bloke that has certainly had many years experience and knows h

Posted Images

It was shot.

Shot near Haverfordwest in 2011.guttted and straight in a large chest freezer.its there now.

Photo?

No mate.ive no pic of it.

It was shot.

Why gut it? Can understand sticking it in the freezer and if it was not on their ticket not reporting it, but the gutting?

TC

To far to carry it he said.

Any connection?http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/best-ever-big-cat-sighting-reported-1861119

Same part of the world mate.

Not to mention the Beast of Boncath. :ninja:

It was shot.

Why gut it? Can understand sticking it in the freezer and if it was not on their ticket not reporting it, but the gutting?

TC

Any connection?http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/best-ever-big-cat-sighting-reported-1861119

The eyewitness was sketchy

http://www.southwalesargus.co.uk/resources/images/4402459?type=mobile-gallery-fullscreen

It was shot.

TC

The eyewitness was sketchy http://www.southwalesargus.co.uk/resources/images/4402459?type=mobile-gallery-fullscreen

Fecking sketchy.

The tracking is way out on them eyes.

• Like 2

Couldn't care less what he comes back and says after he has met the man and had lunch viewed his video. Im a firm believer in making my own mind up with what is in front of my eyes not through a third party. I might think "maybe there something in it" if it was viewed by an expert in this particular field, but then again i would still need to make up my own mind. Dont think im being c**t by saying that either its just common sense.

greyman aint showing it so therefore i will continue to believe there a no big cats roaming the UK.

btw socks already thinks some of us are picking on the man and ripping the piss. Hardly a good start for unbiased opinion. Lol

• Like 2

Don't think anyone's 'picking on' Greyman. He got into a bit of a squabble with Dogman.., which isn't difficult. I'm keen to hear Socks' opinion and will accept it.., expert or not. It's only an opinion after all.

Don't think anyone's 'picking on' Greyman. He got into a bit of a squabble with Dogman.., which isn't difficult. I'm keen to hear Socks' opinion and will accept it.., expert or not. It's only an opinion after all.

The truth is a bitch..... ?

• Like 1

I dont think anyones picking on him either!but apparently few lads think he has been.

Me personally i have been rather civil considering i think big cats breeding and living unseen is utter bollocks.

I'd love someone to provide unquestionable evidence of big cats in the UK. The same as I'd love Bigfoot, the Yeti or Nessie to be found. Seems most of us need more than a footprint in the snow or some grainy photo or footage to be convinced, and like the above I think UK big cats are nothing more than myth and legend.

Good luck to you Greyman either way...

• Like 1