Ban Halal In Schools

If only we could bring back the dead from two world wars to Britain today, who could look them in the eye, and say this is the country you died for, in all honesty I would hang my head in shame

what the f**k has are war dead got to with halhal meat

just look up how many muslims died in the first and second world wars fighting along side the british well over 100,000

More like 50-60,000 and they were mostly members of the Indian Army

50.000 in ww1 on the western front

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If only we could bring back the dead from two world wars to Britain today, who could look them in the eye, and say this is the country you died for, in all honesty I would hang my head in shame

As someone who worked in a slaughter house and we had to stick to strict rules in the dispatch of the beasts it f***ing pissed me right off when it was all ignored on the grounds of bullshit religion.

what the f**k has are war dead got to with halhal meat

just look up how many muslims died in the first and second world wars fighting along side the british well over 100,000

More like 50-60,000 and they were mostly members of the Indian Army

50.000 in ww1 on the western front

Where are you getting these numbers? 60,000 India soldiers were killed in WW1 most of which were Sikh and Hindu, there is an upper estimation of 70,000 but since Muslims made up around 1/3 of the Army and wouldn't fight in the Middle East I think it highly improbable they would include more than 1/3 of the causalities.

there is an article I in the independent nik nov 2016 about an iman who was holding a remembrance day service it stated that 885,000 muslims were recruited from across the muslim world and 89,000 are known to have been killed

there is an article I in the independent nik nov 2016 about an iman who was holding a remembrance day service it stated that 885,000 muslims were recruited from across the muslim world and 89,000 are known to have been killed

Maybe that includes the French colonies as well? That would make more sense to me, I'm not disputing they died during those wars, it was a bloody period when you look at the overall figures. It's unimaginable that 100 million people died within a period of 36 years.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

You turn and say what's it got to do with war dead, This is our country paid for with the blood of our fathers, who stood against all others to give us what we have today, I am a Christian and ours is Christian country, My god do not tell me to go out and murder in is name, Meat is only one part of the story the thin end of the wedge if you like, if any people don't like our way of life stay out of our country, and all those who agree with them against the rest of us feel free to go to their country and live among them, then you could eat,dress,pray and become one of them, and all the best if you do, But don’t try to force the rest of us Mainly our Children to forget our History and be Forced to accept their Bullshit god and their way of life

• Like 1

Halal slaughter should be banned , the way the animals die a slow painfull death chocking on their own blood can be horrific to see .

So they are stunned first then have their throats slit , so people have you believe , well more often its the other way around throat slit choke to death , then stunned to cover the ritual act.

This practice should be banned and the animal libbers should push the issue , unfortunately its a very big issue with muslims and our government will turn a blind eye to keep the peace.

Halal slaughter should be banned , the way the animals die a slow painfull death chocking on their own blood can be horrific to see .

So they are stunned first then have their throats slit , so people have you believe , well more often its the other way around throat slit choke to death , then stunned to cover the ritual act.

This practice should be banned and the animal libbers should push the issue , unfortunately its a very big issue with muslims and our government will turn a blind eye to keep the peace.

You havent got a clue what you are talking about. Halal /Kosher use excactly the same methods so do lots of Christian folk throughout the world they kill animals by bleeding them out .Stunning is not permitted in the Qran or the Torah some uncle Toms say it is to appease the tree huggers amongst us.

Edited by desertbred

I think the problem is more to do with honesty than how the meat is killed, just give people an honest choice, but sadly it's all just been in a sneaky back door manor creating more suspicion and division, and for all the people that think it's just the kids being fed it have a look at all of your major supermarkets they are all selling it so if you feel that strongly about it go elsewhere, I pay a bit more for my meat by buying it from a farm that grows,slaughters and butchers its own animals and sells produce from local small scale producers only, I can't really complain how people kill there food it's there choice after all many of us have shot, coursed or trapped our own dinners which would be frowned upon by the majority but it was our choice

• Like 1

We are all brainwashed into thinking the whole set up is OK. Personally I don't want the rag heads here full stop never mind their religious ways .Anybody of white British origin who agrees,sympathises with the invading hordes is a traitor and should be hung .

• Like 4

We are all brainwashed into thinking the whole set up is OK. Personally I don't want the rag heads here full stop never mind their religious ways .Anybody of white British origin who agrees,sympathises with the invading hordes is a traitor and should be hung .

So if i sympathise with a hard working muslim (some do exist contrary to THL belief) who wants to live here peacefully and pay his way in this country i should be hung as a traitor? Edited by daveee88

So if i sympathise with a hard working muslim (some do exist contrary to THL belief) who wants to live here peacefully and pay his way in this country i should be hung as a traitor?

Not hanged but a traitor, yes

So if i sympathise with a hard working muslim (some do exist contrary to THL belief) who wants to live here peacefully and pay his way in this country i should be hung as a traitor?

Load of bollocks...so im suppose to hate them all because of the colour of their skin rather than their intentions in this country. Racism in its purist form

You asked about moslems and I certainly never mentioned colour, another 1 seeing racism where there is non

Load of bollocks...so im suppose to hate them all because of the colour of their skin rather than their intentions in this country. Racism in its purist form

You asked about moslems and I certainly never mentioned colour, another 1 seeing racism where there is non

• Like 1

Ok fair comment, im just basing it on the fact that the majority of muslims have coloured skin. So i should write off an entire religion because of the bad 'members'...in that case i should hate all religion. People have commited attrocious acts in the name of god but i dont see anyone hating on Francie...yet all i see is people telling DB he's not wanted here and to f**k off home Edited by daveee88