Joshua V Klitschko

AJ got hurt near the end of the 5th by Wlad after eating a couple of left hands.

likesay watched it a couple of times now and he took some heavy shots and weathered it , he had to take the risks too get the result he wanted, would of been interesting had the ref not stepped in when he did, would he of had the gas left too finish, imho he did have Wlad in a lot of trouble but he took some breaking down, Wlads movement was awesome , I honestly enjoyed watching him, real good fight imho, mistakes made but hey you don't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs, good too see fighters willing too engage and put it on the line

• Like 3

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Havent looked through all these posts i skipped through a load having nearly pissed my pants laughing so much so apologies if i repeat anything already said.....the thing a lot of folk just cant seen

the only thing better than that aj win,,,,is cushty's posts on here...

Joshua has a lot of holes in his game he lacks knowledge and ring education,he never boxed as a kid so hasnt got all those small and sometimes silly experiences we all keep in the back of our mind for

Posted Images

AJ got hurt near the end of the 5th by Wlad after eating a couple of left hands.

likesay watched it a couple of times now and he took some heavy shots and weathered it , he had to take the risks too get the result he wanted, would of been interesting had the ref not stepped in when he did, would he of had the gas left too finish, imho he did have Wlad in a lot of trouble but he took some breaking down, Wlads movement was awesome , I honestly enjoyed watching him, real good fight imho, mistakes made but hey you don't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs, good too see fighters willing too engage and put it on the line

You can't complain about the stoppage but Wlad had got his senses back when they stopped it and was evading most of the shots.

You can't complain about the stoppage but Wlad had got his senses back when they stopped it and was evading most of the shots.

for sure, I wont be surprised if he wants the rematch and I would prefer too see that than likes of Ortiz or Pulev myself

I've read on other forums quite alot of people complaining about the stoppage saying it was a poor decision by the ref... Personally I think the ref made the right call.
  • Like 2

I've read on other forums quite alot of people complaining about the stoppage saying it was a poor decision by the ref... Personally I think the ref made the right call.

Who knows, Wlad may have survived and got the knockout in the next round but he also might have been savagely put to sleep. Wlad was avoiding the shots but if he wanted to avoid being stopped he needed to start throwing back.

On the subject of fury I personally don't think we will ever see him box again.20 million in the bank allegedly and only a young man why does he need to go through all the hard work it will take to get back in condition. I personally doubt he has the self discipline to do so.

• Like 1

Gnash

I said a good few Heavyweights around the size of Fury now not others at 6' 9".Some fighters as you know Gnash have buckets of god given Talent and never get a World Title,Bomber Graham springs to mind. Its like when there are lads in gyms who are awesome but never produce it in the ring when it counts and others who don't look anything In the gym but can really turn it on when it comes to fight time when it matters.

Fury and Joshua are miles apart in terms of them fighting let alone a fight between them even taking place and look at the interest alone already being drummed up.Joshua would have to ko Fury to win no way he would outpoint him,Joshua has the power to ko him no doubt ,but could he even get to Fury and stay with him for 12 rounds ? Both are British fighters from completely different backgrounds and im not fussed who would win if they ever did fight but it seems people love to lavish praise on Joshua but not so much love for Fury and what hes done as a boxer .

Lets be honest here , Fury's last fight with Vald was prob the worst heavyweight fight on live tv ive ever seen, one boxer trying to fight , and the other running around throwing the odd punch , it was bloody farce mate . AJ fights , ok he had few bums he ko, and say in his 19 fights , he only been tested 2-3 times last fight deff. Now even if AJ gets knock out, in up coming fights , and loose to who ever , he be been better boxer to watch, and more execting . Take the fighters on there last fight , AJ and Vald everybody thought it was great fight , value for money,execting , and real respect they showed for each after . Fury and Vald was very boring ,and a bloody farce to watch . Thats why people dont like Fury , if Fury gets his licence back , gets fit , looses 2-3 st and gets proper boxing management behind him, and shows what he really about, then people will think different about him . :yes:

On the subject of fury I personally don't think we will ever see him box again.20 million in the bank allegedly and only a young man why does he need to go through all the hard work it will take to get back in condition. I personally doubt he has the self discipline to do so.

seen a few vids he has posted on various social media and he looks ill imho, just don't look or sound right at all, think he in the wrong company and place to get back on his feet never mind back in a ring, needs proper professional help, be a real shame if he has lost the desire, cos if last weekend don't fire him up then he best staying n the sick

• Like 1

Seems to me Fury was the boxer who worked out how to beat Vlad ( admittedly a complacent and maybe bored Vlad) and kept to the game plan all through the fight to get the win and is looked down upon for it, him and his team knew what they wanted and managed to get Vlad thinking they were going to do something else and had the advantage before the bell went in how they prepared.

A lot of people in sport have the talent but not the brain or the will to put that extra effort it to get that win no matter what, seems Fury has that, he just lacks in other places mentally and if he took it seriously a sports physiologist would no doubt help him.

Maybe Fury as a professional sportsman lacks the commitment and has maybe once he won the belt that is all he really wanted so ruined what could of been a reasonable time as a world champ, or perhaps he just got what he needed out of the game and decided to troll a bit and have a laugh ?

• Like 1

I cant see how fury has made that much till, he never defended his belts, he won't have earned that from beating Vlad and he's hardly a marketing poster boy.

Bird we both have differing views of the Fury/Klitschko fight and I agree it was good/exciting to watch Joshua go back and forth and at one point on the edge of defeat to Klitschko then rally and stop him and every body loves a tear up but it is boxing and I still give credit to Fury for the way he beat Klitschko,he did what he had to and got the win boring or not its boxing.

Joshua has a good team around him and there all seasoned at there job,this is the one thing that Fury is lacking and could be the root of his problems/complacency. Fury has done well in his career and even better if you consider,that when you think about it he has only been guided by family and no real seasoned team around him,a conditioner and nutritionist would be a great addition if not a must to his camp to get him back in shape and for any future fights . Fury may have lost interest but the huge payday off a fight with Joshua has to surely motivate him to sort himself out.

• Like 5

A fighters job isn't to make it as exciting as possible, they are in it to win and nothing else.

Joshua obviously puts more bums on their seats (no pun intended) but that doesn't mean he will beat Fury.

What he has going for him over Wlad is he throws combinations, it's not easy avoiding all shots no matter how good you are defensively and youth.

I cant see how fury has made that much till, he never defended his belts, he won't have earned that from beating Vlad and he's hardly a marketing poster boy.

http://thesportal.com/20-richest-boxers-of-all-time/4/ I would have thought the same as you but look who is number 18 with 22.5 million dollars