Wellie Wisdom Wanted

I was wondering if any of you good people might suggest a brand name of wellies that might prove to be of better quality than others. Guaranteed there will be days when they will be my prime footwear so comfort and durability would be of great importance.

Thank you in advance for any and all suggestion :)

Lynn

Dunno why but my brain went into childish mode and corrected the title to 'Willie wisdom wanted'...wrong kind of forum for that shit

Edited to add, don't own a pair of WELLIES so can't help...do own a willy though

Edited by daveee88

Dunno why but my brain went into childish mode and corrected the title to 'Willie wisdom wanted'...wrong kind of forum for that shit

Edited to add, don't own a pair of WELLIES so can't help...do own a willy though

how big's yours.?mines just short of 7''

how big's yours.?mines just short of 7''
Don't want to seem like I'm bragging mate so I'll keep hush hush about it

i could not imagine life without a pair of wellies

Dunlop puraforts

i would agree with that for everyday wear the most comfortable and flexible just stay out of the blackthorns with them but they will pierce most boots. Edited by jiggy

I was wondering if any of you good people might suggest a brand name of wellies that might prove to be of better quality than others. Guaranteed there will be days when they will be my prime footwear so comfort and durability would be of great importance.

Thank you in advance for any and all suggestion :)

Lynn

your best bet is to go on amazon and read the reviews ,it all depends on your budget and what you will be using them for , aigle parcours are good for walking in and comfy but they are quite expensive

Grub make good comfy boots.

Had a pair of Grubs Riverline and yes they were good and comfy for 8 months, that's when they started leaking through the sole. Thankfully the supplier could see there was a fault and reimbursed me.

Dunlop. Not sure which ones, but their the cheapest ones I can find.

same what I wear can't beat the concrete feel sole an the sandpaper lined inside.

Its like I'm walking on air as my heal rises slightly with every step only to come crashing back down with the force of a petrol steeped hand.

There definitely head turners like a boy racer with an exhaust they make a slapping noise when I walk .

• Like 4