Tv Presenters Vs Easter

Just flicked the TV on an seen a programme called Sunday brunch on channel 4.

I am no way religious at all I don't believe in any but .

They found it very easy to take the piss out of people celebrating Easter I wonder if they will do the same with Ramadan doubt it media hypocrites.

Yeah mate have you noticed that, christianity gets it from every angle, but islam an all the rest are left alone, wonder why?

Easy divided target that collectively doesn't defend itself and is self-wracked with guilt from past deeds during colonialism.

We also have a process at the moment known as groupthink whereby the individual doesnt want to appear as a social piranha in front of the collective group and will therefore fervently defend and promote ideals that aren't necessarily his own but that will promote his percived standing, even amongst thoses that the individual has no direct contact with or is unknown to.

This need to feel like part of the group is so strong that it will outweigh all logical thought and hence as you have seen and will see, is used very successfully by those who are able to manipulate it well.

Especially in the age of social media...

• Like 2

Yeah mate i see what your saying, i was thinking ( well i already beleive ) that perhaps christianity is true, not the sects like catholicism or protestantism or prysbeyerian, not that, the bible an jesus i mean.

They can say what they want, its there choice, but in the end, they wont be laughing?

• Like 2

Coptic Christian's are being slayed and persecuted every day and not a thing is done, yet when the Serbs made a move to tidy their house the whole of NATO came down on them!

I wonder how long it is until the old European nations become as 'Balkanised' as the former republic of Yugoslavia did and how long and bloody the resulting civil strife and conflict will be...

• Like 1

having expressed my views about certain current affairs i am a racist according to the young uns.poor feckers have been brainwashed into thinking tha the eu is the best thing since sliced bread and being told to change our way of life to suit the minorities is how things should be done.sad times

• Like 2