Airgun Shooter Magazine

Finally. Someones pulled there finger out and gave the magazine layout an overhaul. Much better. Formats changed too.

If you get ya subscriptions, you may already know.

Worth a look though...

My subscription has just finished this month and not sure about doing it again after they sacked the best editor around. It is now supposed to be a new format and much better so I will wait and see. The other mags are crap, I only buy them if I am really bored.

Phil

I do have Airgun world delivered £1 per month

How the hell have you done that Mitch at that price I would take it as well.

Phil

Phil , £5 for 5 months at the moment ,after the first month phone up again and council your subscription then after 5 months do it all again :thumbs:

• Like 1

All magazines have and always will really as long as they exist on the passion and loyalty of the reader. They also mostly take a very long time to change with the times and on the hole change comes too late.

The internet is slowly killing off paper news and magazines, this combined with bad management in my opinion the end cannot be too far away for the majority. 

Even pay sites are not safe, content can be copied and posted on the lager Web before anything can be done. Money is the key as with almost every thing now days, make it and you stay if not there is the door.

All the very best and a good Easter

Wow, at last finding others agree about the crap crop of airgun mags. They will as the poster above says become dinosaurs. Even the articles are biased to the advertising companies. Recently I sent a long e mail to Mr Doe stating poor and unimaginative articles. Didn'r expect a reply and there wasn't. 65% is average number of full page ads, even the remaining 35% were thinly disguised eg. I put on my ...... huntng boots . Using my ...... knife I deftly sknned the rabbit etc etc. My question to Terry was in a recent night vision article why are Ward products never mentioned?

Personally feel that a £1 per copy is too much, such a shame .

Final shot IMO mainstream TV heading that way too. Other than the odd blockbuster who makes programmes nowadays, endless repeats and cheap put together items aka dancing,cooking,singing,argue with strangers indoors or on a beach.

Even the great British news has gone downhill, my nickname for Aunities news is MDK. Murder Death Kill. And no licence fee if one watches you tube,showbox,netflix etc. Wow that feels better. Must go.

Ps enjoy your Cad.....ys and a happy C......ys too.

Safe shooting

• Like 1