Air Gunners ?

There I was the pressure taken in, my breathing slowed to a cubic capacity relevant to the weight of the pellet and the curve of the

Earth, fear tingled through my mechanix gloves as I placed my range finder next to my prey bag , how would I manage? The shot of a life time beckoned

The prey fluttered ever so slightly

Just as i zeroed in, my mam burst out the back door screaming "Herbert , put that toy down and come in for your tea, your 42 for fucks sakes ''

Next week, how I shot a mouse in Africa from Chiswick using a bsa

Brilliant

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There I was the pressure taken in, my breathing slowed to a cubic capacity relevant to the weight of the pellet and the curve of the Earth, fear tingled through my mechanix gloves as I placed my ran

Absolutely nothing to do with the topic i just thought it would be nice to share

Can you show me on the teddy bear where an air gunner once touched you

Posted Images

Fella I know was telling me the other day how he's thinking of buying a thermal image scope for his Brocock........Seriously !

Should I admire how he's embracing technology, or suggest that, if you need thermal imaging at 40 yards, you need to consider whether you have more money than sense ?

• Like 2

Fella I know was telling me the other day how he's thinking of buying a thermal image scope for his Brocock........Seriously !

Should I admire how he's embracing technology, or suggest that, if you need thermal imaging at 40 yards, you need to consider whether you have more money than sense ?

That does seem a bit over the top to me but, if he's got the money for those sorts of toys and they make him happy - crack on :thumbs:

Thats a proper air gunner, spunking money on useless shite thats worth more than the rifle its fixed to...

I read. This thread with great interest , and after great deliberation, and days of thought , I have come to the only obvious conclusion, it would appear that dog lads are not write in the head

Why else would you buy something that you stuff food in one end, and clean the shit out the other ,, now who's soft in the head , lol

Anyway the airguners love you dog lads , not matter what you say about us ,,,,,. We don't bite ( excuse the pun )

ATB

• Like 1

I use an airgun and would say I'm normal though my missis would probably say otherwise.Most airgunners ive met are pleasant enough though I've met some strange types out and about in my time,Big knives,cam cream and dressed like they're fighting the taliban is deffo very strange.I also find people that dress like they're from 1880 in tweed and big socks and daft hats to shoot game birds or deer a bit odd as there's much better clothing around now.The strangest of all people I've seen out with guns in the countryside are the ww2 reenactors,overweight blokes in badly fitting uniforms firing blanks at each other,not a good look overall.

• Like 1