Air Gunners ?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There I was the pressure taken in, my breathing slowed to a cubic capacity relevant to the weight of the pellet and the curve of the Earth, fear tingled through my mechanix gloves as I placed my ran

Absolutely nothing to do with the topic i just thought it would be nice to share

Can you show me on the teddy bear where an air gunner once touched you

Posted Images

What is a mildot ? Edited to add whichever mod did this to me is a proper kunt .

I think it's good that you are asking questions and showing an interest. A mildot is one of a series of small dots situated along the lines of the crosshairs of a rifle's telescopic sight. They assist the shooter in placing the bullet/pellet in the correct place on the target, after range estimation, and help to overcome the effects that air/wind/gravity has on the bullet/pellet for the shape of said projectile over whichever distance (ballistic coefficient or BC). :laugh:

• Like 1

Mister grain

I fear you might just have wasted 2 minutes of your time , as you are so correct in what you have said I think that trying to explain this to astanley will go completely over his head , it's very hard to educate pork ! Lol

ATB

Dave

Underneath the subterfuge of blowing smoke up each other's arses for the slightest thing, there lurks real people.

I've met one of the airgunners off here on several occasions.

He's a right bellend. :laugh:

It easy, on any airgun related story there are two simple rules........nothing was under 35 yards and it took a full two hours to crawl into firing position........you can just weave the rest of the tale around those things !

• Like 2

It easy, on any airgun related story there are two simple rules........nothing was under 35 yards and it took a full two hours to crawl into firing position........you can just weave the rest of the tale around those things !

Just proves you no f**k all :D:D

• Like 2

must admit i still like my airguns even though i now have an fac and sgc.the little humble airgun taught me how to shoot standing.this helped a great deal when i competed in the hendon league with my little .357 1894.think i won division two one year.so learning to shoot with the little .177 helped me a lot.they are just weird to shoot now with no noise and recoil.must admit though i will not even bother with them if there is any wind

• Like 1

You never get anybody in the airgun section having secret rondi views at race tracks at night time :whistling::laugh:

Take em a season to recce it thats why, then they would need to pace it out, figure out there wind, remember there kill zones and suss out the best ambush points haha

No chance of a heavy text session though....loooool

• Like 1