Air Gunners ?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There I was the pressure taken in, my breathing slowed to a cubic capacity relevant to the weight of the pellet and the curve of the Earth, fear tingled through my mechanix gloves as I placed my ran

Absolutely nothing to do with the topic i just thought it would be nice to share

Can you show me on the teddy bear where an air gunner once touched you

Posted Images

I have no time for airguns.

As St Augustine said "When I became a man I put aside childish things".

No offence intended, particularly towards Jon79. :D

WHAT ! Your not an airgunner ?...how come you talk so much drivel then ?

• Like 8

I have no time for airguns.

As St Augustine said "When I became a man I put aside childish things".

No offence intended, particularly towards Jon79. :D

WHAT ! Your not an airgunner ?...how come you talk so much drivel then ?

The charitable answer would be that our perspectives differ somewhat... :D

Except on airgunners of course.

The c&@£s.

Are they all pompous, arrogant ,condescending ,shite talking f***ing half wits ? or are some of them relatively normal ? and if so ,why don't the normal ones ever post on here ?

Maybe ownership of an airgun isn't a pre-requisite to being a 'pompous, arrogant, condescending, shite-talking f***ing half-wit' ?

I see lots of posts from a small number of members that support my theory !

Good to hear there's some normal chaps in the game then ,kanny would be considered ,borderline normal ,but still good news .

I'd never consider myself border line normal fek that but if it makes you feel better I don't weight my pellets nor do I lube them and i couldn't give fuk if its 1.77 or .22 infact I don't even post in the air gun section ...they scare me a little :no:

• Like 5

Good to hear there's some normal chaps in the game then ,kanny would be considered ,borderline normal ,but still good news .

I'd never consider myself border line normal fek that but if it makes you feel better I don't weight my pellets nor do I lube them and i couldn't give fuk if its 1.77 or .22 infact I don't even post in the air gun section ...they scare me a little :no:

Pull the bolt, rotate the mag, squeeze the trigger - not hard is it ?

I know fellas who wash, lube and weigh pellets individually, before putting them in individual compartments, labelled with the miniscule weight differences !

I've asked them if they ever sit quietly and think "What have I done with my life ?"

• Like 9

Pull the bolt, rotate the mag, squeeze the trigger - not hard is it ?

I know fellas who wash, lube and weigh pellets individually, before putting them in individual compartments, labelled with the miniscule weight differences !

I've asked them if they ever sit quietly and think "What have I done with my life ?"

Exactly it's just a tool to fill a pie that's about as technical as it gets for me
  • Like 9

My doctor says for me to just to keep taking the tablets and all will be fine. Apparently taking the tablets is the norm for all those who like to squeeze the trigger and run the dog and pull the elastic. He did say that some cling to little clubs within clubs without showing respect for others point of view in the big club.

Bloody doctor and bloody tablets.

All the very best to you and us all.

Edited by just-A-snap
  • Like 1

You have gone and done it now stan I reckon they will be planning a special opps assault on this thread as we speak ...their out there in there Gillies watching and in 3 hours when they have work out there exact parabolic curve taking into account the wind and curvature of the earth and the gravitational pull of the moon we will be done for ...be afraid be very afraid

• Like 7