Measured The Pup Tonight

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nearly 8 months old and a good inch or more over the white dug standing 29 tts. Been happy with how he's coming on obedient and loyal Always a good start

26 inches at 21 weeks old 3/4 greyhound 1/4 deerhound. He's growinng at some rate

The big pup

Posted Images

the phenotype been left on them white dogs both males and females I have no doubt he would relish teeth preban and mostly anything lol atb bunnys.

what's phenotype? if you don't mind me asking.
The type of dog that runs well on the Phens

Kin el lpd, don't confuse the lad lol

the phenotype been left on them white dogs both males and females I have no doubt he would relish teeth preban and mostly anything lol atb bunnys.

what's phenotype? if you don't mind me asking.

The phenotype is the way they are physically, as opposed to the genotype, which is the genetic makeup that caused them to look and be like that.

Two dogs with the same phenotype may look the same but if their genotype is different then the breeding results from them can be very different. Hope that helps rather than confuse things more.

• Like 3

Nearly 8 months old and a good inch or more over the white dug standing 29 tts. Been happy with how he's coming on obedient and loyal Always a good start

I do like that white dog. :yes::thumbs: (and I don't like white dogs colour wise)

Edited by Maximus Ferret
  • 2 weeks later...