Measured The Pup Tonight

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nearly 8 months old and a good inch or more over the white dug standing 29 tts. Been happy with how he's coming on obedient and loyal Always a good start

26 inches at 21 weeks old 3/4 greyhound 1/4 deerhound. He's growinng at some rate

The big pup

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

the phenotype been left on them white dogs both males and females I have no doubt he would relish teeth preban and mostly anything lol atb bunnys.

what's phenotype? if you don't mind me asking.

• Like 2

Nearly 8 months old and a good inch or more over the white dug standing 29 tts. Been happy with how he's coming on obedient and loyal Always a good start

Both looking in great shape,the black one's gonna be massive by the time he's mature.

• Like 1

the phenotype been left on them white dogs both males and females I have no doubt he would relish teeth preban and mostly anything lol atb bunnys.

what's phenotype? if you don't mind me asking.
what they look like
  • Like 2

Both looking in great shape,the black one's gonna be massive by the time he's mature.

Cheers pups starting to look more like the thing. Max is just a tank. Spending some time building him up just now

Yep, that pup is a lovely animal