Yes Or No?

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seen plenty in The New Forest,..big old things.... My old dogs never made any impression on them ,..and in a way I was glad.... Also walked into large Reds on Scottish Isles,...plus had a few runs,

In the past, I've caught plenty of Fallow Does and Pricketts with my roustabout curs,..but only a couple of fairish Bucks,...a wire fence, (and a deep ditch) helped out Big floppy old things,

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, Shadow100 said:

Never seen it in fields mate but up Scottish highlands it’s all done on open hill so plenty space for a pair of dogs to chip away at it if they’ve got enough heart & stamina to stay on.

Best I heard yet shadow chipping at them keep running keep having a little go  even good little dogs on big fallow only way mate ?  

i was working on skye last year with my brother on the road home just outside kyle of lochalsh he ran into a stag about 40 mph front end was totalled an the beast just jumped out the ditch looked at us and fecked off....dont think theres a lurcher stopping a healthy red stag on the hill or down south 

10 hours ago, dogmad riley said:

I had my deerhound threw about 3m in the air by a fallow, he turned around faced her then got her in his antlers and just threw her like she was nothing

Seen the same thing mate, a lurcher bitch scooped up and tossed, she was fine to be fair and didn’t break a sweat ? 

• Haha 1