Yes Or No?

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seen plenty in The New Forest,..big old things.... My old dogs never made any impression on them ,..and in a way I was glad.... Also walked into large Reds on Scottish Isles,...plus had a few runs,

In the past, I've caught plenty of Fallow Does and Pricketts with my roustabout curs,..but only a couple of fairish Bucks,...a wire fence, (and a deep ditch) helped out Big floppy old things,

Posted Images

On 19/04/2017 at 15:19, WILF said:

I have a couple of wild boar hybrids outside at this very moment, they are serious and intelligent animals.

Sizes if wild would very much depend on where they are living, Central Europe seems to suit them very well.

The hybrids here are very fast growers and the father was a seriously big animal with a massive set of hooks to match.

A wild boar is no doubt a very serious and powerful animal. But the average size and weight of a Red Deer Stag is 7’ length, 4’ height to the shoulders and a weight of 650 Lbs and a set of very deadly and effective weapons backed by the immense size if I were a gambling man I’m putting my hard earned money the Stag for a swift execution of wild boar 

3 minutes ago, Bolero said:

A wild boar is no doubt a very serious and powerful animal. But the average size and weight of a Red Deer Stag is 7’ length, 4’ height to the shoulders and a weight of 650 Lbs and a set of very deadly and effective weapons backed by the immense size if I were a gambling man I’m putting my hard earned money the Stag for a swift execution of wild boar 

Richard the lionheart once told me if u got done by a boar u needed a surgeon, if u got done be a hart u needed an priest, but the rick were a fecker 4 a good yarn ,the lads at the round table reckoned he couldn't lie straight in bed 

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Bolero said:

they are not that heavy here in the uk...400lbs would be a big bugger

• Like 1
1 hour ago, TOMO said:

they are not that heavy here in the uk...400lbs would be a big bugger

The source of my information is was good old Google so the The figures I posted had a very high chance  of me being completely incorrect 

so I honestly appreciate the correct information you gave me. And  I live in the US and had no clue about Ref Deer lol

2 minutes ago, Bolero said:

The source of my information is was good old Google so the The figures I posted had a very high chance  of me being completely incorrect 

so I honestly appreciate the correct information you gave me. And  I live in the US and had no clue about Ref Deer lol

i think the usa red deer is bigger....im sure you guys have another name for it ....

10 minutes ago, Shadow100 said:

You’ll get different opinions on red deer depending on who you’re speaking to, there’s a huge difference between running them daytime on mountains & running them with a lamp & a motor. 

Yeah, one's in the dark and the other one is in light. 

58 minutes ago, Shadow100 said:

You’ll get different opinions on red deer depending on who you’re speaking to, there’s a huge difference between running them daytime on mountains & running them with a lamp & a motor. 

Theres a big difference in running stuff with a lamp on foot and running it with a motor, let alone day and night

• Like 2