Call Outs

Anyone still getting the odd call out, I got one this evening, six lambs gone in a week, surly more than one fox?

I'll go Saturday morning and weigh up the situation, don't know farmer or land, might be a job for snare or rifle maybe, not too fussed on digging, nearly may ffs.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chinese man was right. Nothing worse than eating stink pussy

It is a sense of achievement because when the culprit is gone there's a good chance you don't get the call for a while. Truth be told there's no fun in it at all...overweight terriers, unfit terriers.

Had a call out last Sunday and used my 10 month old bitch pup to great success . Received a call yesterday from the keeper saying he has 5 separate farms for me to work he was impressed

Posted Images

Dug a vixen before with a half eaten cat. Twas a long way from any road. A feeding vixen will eat anything

they will eat anything as right seen one eating out of the local Chinese skip lastnight glad I dont eat out of that place as he or she will be on the menu shortly if its caught

Dug a vixen before with a half eaten cat. Twas a long way from any road. A feeding vixen will eat anything

they will eat anything as right seen one eating out of the local Chinese skip lastnight glad I dont eat out of that place as he or she will be on the menu shortly if its caught
undertaker you don't like egg rolls

lololol you reminded me of a Chinese friend who said he ate fox and liked it, I said what about cat? He said Cata fookie stinkii, I kid you not wouldn't eat it. It must be bad
  • Like 1

lololol you reminded me of a Chinese friend who said he ate fox and liked it, I said what about cat? He said Cata fookie stinkii, I kid you not wouldn't eat it. It must be bad
shot a feral cat years ago skint it and gave it to a lad who stewed it and reckoned it waz the nicest hare he ever had
  • Like 2

undertaker you don't like egg rolls
more of a doner kebbab and a bottle of linden village man

Anyone still getting the odd call out, I got one this evening, six lambs gone in a week, surly more than one fox?

I'll go Saturday morning and weigh up the situation, don't know farmer or land, might be a job for snare or rifle maybe, not too fussed on digging, nearly may ffs.

got a vixen calling her cubs in the daytime up the mountain from me. I hear it from my door. Sheep country. My neighbour owns it all and his sheep lambing.I asked today and told him. I can go up and try . Ruff land and rock. The don't like foxes especially this time of year here.