Help! Collected Pup At Only 5 Weeks.

Picked my pup up today at only 5 weeks old! Blokes asked me to come and get her as soon as possible as he's nearly chopped his arm off in a bad accident at work and was struggling to look after them all. (the accident was genuine I've seen his arm and it was awful), the pups been off the mother about a week on dry puppy food he's said, so I've been and brought her home now shes kennelled outside with my other dogs (separated beds) I've put loads of blankets bedding and toys down along with the food he's been feeding them on and shes tucked straight into it I was just wanting to know what people think i should be feeding her on and how much? I thought just keep her bowl full at all times and add some lamlac or something similar? Any help appreciated it's just because its that young im worrying, although she looks to be in good fettle would still appreciate any info and help from you more experienced lads. cheers

Five weeks is fine if the pup is healthy ... minced beef minced chicken tinned sardines and full fat goats milk ... feed four or five times a day and keep water down permenantly ... pup will be just fine as long as the kennel is fraught proof and warm ... if you can trust one of the older dogs then let the pup sleep in with it ... it will feel

Safer in company and will be much warmer ......

• Like 9

Some good advice in the replies, but if it is happy out doors then keep it there. Bringing it in for a while may seem like a good idea, but could cause a rod for your back when the time comes for it to go out.

TC

cheers for all the advice guys its much appreciated will be going to sort a load of raw out tomorrow from a local source will feed little and often the kennels are bullet proof and nice and warm so should be fine :thumbs:

• Like 3

cheers for all the advice guys its much appreciated will be going to sort a load of raw out tomorrow from a local source will feed little and often the kennels are bullet proof and nice and warm so should be fine :thumbs:

Are people shooting at your dogs ... bloody dangerous place you live .......

Are people shooting at your dogs ... bloody dangerous place you live .......

:laugh::laugh::laugh: