Mark Gilchrist

Weddings and funerals round our way are always catered be old Mrs Harris ,vol au fonts and sausage rolls are spot on and if you don't mind the odd grey pube ,her ham butties take some beating ,really cheap too .do you want her number ?

• Like 1

I should just say that Mark is a good friend of mine and we go shooting together often.

He has scaled back the catering in the last few years as he has other business interests now but still does large events like weddings if booked far enough in advance.

His food is excellent.

He's as straight as a die and doesn't suffer fools very well.

He is not the cheapest but the value is excellent.

If your friend speaks to him ask him to mention my name and I'm sure he will sort him out.

• Like 2

I should just say that Mark is a good friend of mine and we go shooting together often.

He has scaled back the catering in the last few years as he has other business interests now but still does large events like weddings if booked far enough in advance.

His food is excellent.

If your friend speaks to him ask him to mention my name and I'm sure he will sort him out.

Very good offer there mate, fair play!

His food is excellent.

wilf might be able to sort an invite for you one wedding and a funeral

• Like 2

His food is excellent.

What tell him.

I know Lord Flashheart lol.

• Like 5

His food is excellent.

Very good offer there mate, fair play!

Indeed. Nice gesture :good:

His food is excellent.

What tell him.

I know Lord Flashheart lol.

Preferably when hes not armed and loaded
  • Like 3

His food is excellent.

Is that so?......very helpful, thank you

• Like 2

His food is excellent.

Is that so?......very helpful, thank you

I understand from a friend that you are firearms license holder over there, happy to help a fellow shooting man.

"Amir" would be better than, "the Lord Flashheart".

Edited by The Lord Flashheart