• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was given a Feinwerkbau sport k11 2.2 of a old fella down the road. It has laid in his garage for years, its not in to bad of condition considering. It has a pellet ceased in the barrel. Needs strip

Took the gun into a field to set scopes up, just got them done when a woody dropped in the tree behind me. Nailed it no bother, ferrets enjoyed it.  

Feck you asked the wrong question there   mark will be a long with the pics now :fool:   atvbjimmy :thumbs:

Posted Images

I finally got my gun put back together today. I polished spring ends, cylinder, piston a fit new seal and spring. It sounds great, a nice crisp thud, no rattling or anything. Need to get it checked out with a Crono next then get some scopes on zero'd and then see how it goes in the field. Thank you for the encouragement to have a go myself and the help along the way. Nice the old gun is fit and healthy again. Thanks again.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
23 hours ago, mark williams said:

Joe treat her to a V-Mach kit.

They end up around 11.7 ft/lbs and shoot like a Venom eighty shot cycle :good:.

Accuracy is top drawer.

IMG_1316.JPG.b82cf1e2f48c7ec7adaa0f9e48b66949.JPG

For maximum accuracy, fire a one shot group at 38 yards, then draw a horizontal and vertical line dissecting the hole. This gives best results.

Good shooting Mark??

???

• Like 1