F**kin Fly Tippers

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Waste not want not

Must be posh up your end That's just a few rolls of turf fell of some ald fellas barrow   It ain't fly tipping unless there's at least 2 fridges a dozen old tyres And enough conifer tops to build

mandatory 2 months in jail and plaster their names all over the papers/net and take the cost of cleaning their mess out of their dole...filthy f***ing habit,They'd think twice about dumping then......

Posted Images

We've been getting quite a bit of fly tipping around here over the last 5 years or so. The council were removing council tenants rubbish for NO charge and charging £13 for up to 3 items, but that was a number of years ago so it's probably a lot dearer as you now regularly see plenty of household rubbish tipped.

Also get the usual builders stuff just dropped in the road, surely they factor a disposal charge into the job they do?

post-84277-0-92198600-1491902669.jpg

This was dumped outside the vets.

post-84277-0-57877200-1491902722.jpg

This was a whole bathroom and other stuff, you can see the bath at the back and the shower tray near the front, can't understand how nobody hears them as it must make a hell of a noise.

Fly tipping has only become such a huge problem since councils started with fortnightly or even monthly collections of household waste and started charging the earth to take a load to the tip :yes: You'd think the solution to the problem would be obvious...

most of it this way is builders and travellars

When I used to live on the farm we had quite a long track leading to the house which turned out to be a fly tippers paradise (out of site out of mind )My missus who worked in the hospital had to clear this mess in her clean clothes on a regular basis

off the track in order to get out to the main road. The majority of stuff dumped would have been taken by the Council but there were other items which took two people to handle. Absolutely no need for it!

I don't /wont fly tip but I turn a blind eye to it as its councils to blame -interrogation at tip -we were "asked" to recycle our garden waste and local council recycle some and sell it back to public now we have to pay them to do same thing and buy it back??? things will get worse before greedy councillors realize majority wont pay surcharge and dump grass privet cuttings all over the joint

We've been getting quite a bit of fly tipping around here over the last 5 years or so. The council were removing council tenants rubbish for NO charge and charging £13 for up to 3 items, but that was a number of years ago so it's probably a lot dearer as you now regularly see plenty of household rubbish tipped.

Also get the usual builders stuff just dropped in the road, surely they factor a disposal charge into the job they do?

attachicon.gifFly Tip.jpg

This was dumped outside the vets.

attachicon.gifFly Tip2.jpg

This was a whole bathroom and other stuff, you can see the bath at the back and the shower tray near the front, can't understand how nobody hears them as it must make a hell of a noise.

that's builders waste a traveller would have took the taps off,

They should at least have a day once a month where you could take what you want to the tip free of charge any thing would help. I have two spare wheels in the yard been there for over ten years. I took them to the tip once and they either wouldn't take them or wanted to charge me so they came home and an old battery. I might just black bag them one day let them chew on that

They should also let people take away what they want from the recycling centres. Loads of times I have peeped in a skip and thought mmm I could do with that. I have noticed the staff there very quickly pouncing on any thing they can flog sharpish. After all it is meant to be a recycling centre. While they are at it give the compost away as well not charge 3 quid a bag for it. But instead of helping they just keep screwing down the thumb screws tighter and tighter

Edited by terryd
  • Like 1

They should also let people take away what they want from the recycling centres. Loads of times I have peeped in a skip and thought mmm I could do with that. I have noticed the staff there very quickly pouncing on any thing they can flog sharpish. After all it is meant to be a recycling centre.

My local council in surrey charge for recycling rights terry,a couple have two shipping containers in-situ and recycle everything,store it and auction if off,you see cages of old monitors and PC towers,bikes,TV's and the guy told me old dysons etc are good earners,they must make a quid because they have several houses.

They should also let people take away what they want from the recycling centres. Loads of times I have peeped in a skip and thought mmm I could do with that. I have noticed the staff there very quickly pouncing on any thing they can flog sharpish. After all it is meant to be a recycling centre.

My local council in surrey charge for recycling rights terry,a couple have two shipping containers in-situ and recycle everything,store it and auction if off,you see cages of old monitors and PC towers,bikes,TV's and the guy told me old dysons etc are good earners,they must make a quid because they have several houses.

yes same setup here. I did email the council once to see I could ask for a wheel barrow as there was all ways loads there. They said it was a private company doing the recycling and I could ask but don't be offended if they said no lol as they obviously make there money on what tonnage they can get

In Between times I actually found one that blew not fell off the back of a lorry. The perks of cycling to work lol

• Like 1

When my daughter moved it was to a fully furnished house and she didnt need her stuff , but we hired two guys and a van and they moved the stuff when we asked about taking the rest to the dump they said sorry if you take a white van to the dump you have to pay £600 a year for a licence

I refused (see what I did there)to get a license on the grounds of discrimination but I still take stuff in the pickup .Just carry on and unload ,lazy fuckers just walk away .

I caught our local team loading decent white goods into a transit after the brown bag handshake , after hours and now it seems I'm immune from harassment after mentioning it to the supervisor lol.

Always park near the non ferrous skip if I can lol.