Dozens Killed In Church Bombs........

So, the depressing cycle continues and spreads.....

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/church-bombing-cairo-egypt-tanta-kills-dead-wounded-injured-latest-a7674761.html

Not content with killing their own kind, and influencing nut cases across Europe, IS have claimed responsibility for two attacks in Egypt, which killed dozens of Coptic Christians, and wounded many more.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What I think people have so far failed to grasp and don't actually want to beleive is that Western Europe is in a battle for its very soul........the principals that we have lived by for the last 1500

Listen treacle......nobody likes an intellectual smarty pants if you,re an ex University Challenge bod then good for you but flexing your mind muscles to normal everyday folk like us if neither impres

See you won't get me at it because actually I happen to beleive that we have no business in the Muslim world and the Muslim world has no business here. We would all get on a lot better if we stayed i

Posted Images

Why would isis attack egyptian christians .. their priority is anti islamists egyptian gov, they have no business with the minority christians.

Any how this is a timeline of attacks in egypt..

http://www.usdivetravel.com/T-EgyptTerrorism.html

The reason why is they are scum and brainwashed cu##s.

And you allways have something to say to back them up.

You weird fecker.

• Like 1

Why would isis attack egyptian christians .. their priority is anti islamists egyptian gov, they have no business with the minority christians.

Any how this is a timeline of attacks in egypt.. http://www.usdivetravel.com/T-EgyptTerrorism.html

You weird fecker.

I always have something to back isis.. lol you f***ing kidding me.. please do show me with quote where i back them up.

They sure are scum and brainwashed but im not buying it that isis did this.. it doesnt make sense. Either its an inside job or isis leaders dont know how to design strategy to achieve their goals. Even inside job doesnt make sense.

I think its a hate attack by egyptian muslim extremist..

Edited by AXUM

Any how this is a timeline of attacks in egypt.. http://www.usdivetravel.com/T-EgyptTerrorism.html

You weird fecker.

I always have something to back isis.. lol you f***ing kidding me.. please do show me with quote where i back them up.

They sure are scum and brainwashed but im not buying it that isis did this.. it doesnt make sense. Either its an inside job or isis leaders dont know how to design strategy to achieve their goals. Even inside job doesnt make sense.

I think its a hate attack by egyptian muslim extremist..

Do me a favour AXUM. feck off you wrong un.
  • Like 1

Not sure why isis would claim responsibility if they weren't responsible. Fits their pattern of attacking innocent people who are going about their business. Maybe one day they'll have a proper fight with people who fight back. but i doubt it.

My thoughts go out to all affected by this atrocity.

God be with all the victims, families and friends who ever they are. As to the killing of Christian's, it is and has been going on for years and years, it is just that it is never reported. Happens almost every day in Constantinople and all over Asia Minor and the middle east. Money, oil and supporting of despots by ALL Sides. It is The Scorpion's nature, but most cannot see the Wood for the Trees or is it US Dollars?

All the very best

Edited by just-A-snap
  • Like 1

And if they do wilf , I think this country of ours will be properly woke up and , may be just maybe , people that we put our trust into to run this country, will do something blindingly positive about this fencing carry on !

Enough is enough!

And if they do wilf , I think this country of ours will be properly woke up and , may be just maybe , people that we put our trust into to run this country, will do something blindingly positive about this fencing carry on !

Enough is enough!

if only I can believe that the good of all in the UK will ever be listened to David. I personally think that they will all just do a Diane Abbott and those Bad Apples will have a mental problem.

All the very best to you and yours

• Like 1

Enough is enough!

I wouldnt hold your breath