Flaming Hot Summer

green lurchers could you name some mild varieties ( really mild :) ) of chilli or peppers , i cant handle hot ,spicy food ,grew some jolokia last year and i honestly thought i was going to die lol after popping one into a bowl of home made soup :icon_redface:

lol apaches and thias good heat

apaches !! that was the b*****d , not jolokia still to hot for me :cray:

• Like 1

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

got the chillies out in the sun gonner be a hot one this year i got 6 of the the worlds hottest growing bhut jolokia , scorpion viper,caroliner reaper, hab bonnet x fatalia, orange hab and a few other

Fillieus blue are a good tasting chillies there only small not over hot with great flavour good in salads

Put em in pots in a south facing window if you can until the weather gets a little more reliable. ..I've had ice on my car a couple of mornings this week

Posted Images

green lurchers could you name some mild varieties ( really mild :) ) of chilli or peppers , i cant handle hot ,spicy food ,grew some jolokia last year and i honestly thought i was going to die lol after popping one into a bowl of home made soup :icon_redface:

lol i done a few bottles of hab bonnet oil and the were hot lol

• Like 1

lol

the sun pat test lol IMG_9759_zpsmt8x6cmy.jpgIMG_9758_zpsxgaploei.jpg

• Like 1

This is good a little local chilli festival for anyone that's interested and if nothing else just a great excuse to get drunk for a couple of days in a feild with some decent music ...we have not booked yet to go this year as we are not sure about our diary at the momentum but have been and camped for the last 3 years since its been running and its always been a good craic cheep to and there's a great cider stall lol ...get yourselves in the chilli eating contest lol http://www.em-chillifest.co.uk

Can anyone beat the winner here lol

SINDASOX

There crazy these competition's there's a guy always at the festival I put above and he doesn't even break a sweat lol ....fek that!

I've just found some Apache plugs online....Is it worth planting them outdoors? I don't have a green house yet

Put em in pots in a south facing window if you can until the weather gets a little more reliable. ..I've had ice on my car a couple of mornings this week

• Like 2

Which is the best chilli to use when making sweet chilli sauce?

apaches :thumbs:

Seriously? I've just ordered some but now worried they will be to hot after what someone said above....I want my chilli sauce to taste like KFC chilli sauce....I don't like heat!

• Like 1