Flaming Hot Summer

got the chillies out in the sun gonner be a hot one this year i got 6 of the the worlds hottest growing bhut jolokia , scorpion viper,caroliner reaper, hab bonnet x fatalia, orange hab and a few others should be fun come BBQ time lol :cray:IMG_9752_zpstgwqkvxl.jpg

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 12

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

got the chillies out in the sun gonner be a hot one this year i got 6 of the the worlds hottest growing bhut jolokia , scorpion viper,caroliner reaper, hab bonnet x fatalia, orange hab and a few other

Fillieus blue are a good tasting chillies there only small not over hot with great flavour good in salads

Put em in pots in a south facing window if you can until the weather gets a little more reliable. ..I've had ice on my car a couple of mornings this week

Posted Images

got the chillies out in the sun gonner be a hot one this year i got 6 of the the worlds hottest growing bhut jolokia , scorpion viper,caroliner reaper, hab bonnet x fatalia, orange hab and a few others should be fun come BBQ time lol :cray:IMG_9752_zpstgwqkvxl.jpg

hope so mate, but supposed go cooler mon on wards , and temp come down , still it is early yet , bring it on, :thumbs: the sun great for the old body+ mind =chill :thumbs::yes:

• Like 1

hope so mate, but supposed go cooler mon on wards , and temp come down , still it is early yet , bring it on, :thumbs: the sun great for the old body+ mind =chill :thumbs::yes:

cant believe itsv 26 c today , but as you say cooler next wk so the plants can come back indoors , but today the plants and us oldies can reap the rewards of gods central heating :thumbs:

Edited by green lurchers

Mate rang me yesterday said hes put a few in for me simlar to what you got going there plus i think he said some Bengal Naga 1.6 million Scoville

oohhh shit thats hot kanny , i got a naga x in there there fkn hot lol i like the habs tbh , some of them i got going are at that sort of level you talk of jesus thats insane hot :laugh: i got a few from usa on tthe net :thumbs:

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1

I grew some last year for the first time. I have zero knowledge, but I was impressed with the yeild on one plant, so I plan to be a bit more selective this year.

What would you say has some of the best fruitiest flavour, regardless of heat?

• Like 1

Mate rang me yesterday said hes put a few in for me simlar to what you got going there plus i think he said some Bengal Naga 1.6 million Scoville

oohhh shit thats hot kanny , i got a naga x in there there fkn hot lol i like the habs tbh , some of them i got going are at that sort of level you talk of jesus thats insane hot :laugh: i got a few from usa on tthe net :thumbs:
I've been doing them for a few years now it gets addictive lol but had a break last year my mate has a huge poly tunnel rammed with the hottest and always starts em of for me ....chocolate bhut jolokia are a nice one fairly hot and sweet also one of my favourite to be honest for flavour the scotch bonnet takes some beating imo ...have fun mate :thumbs:
  • Like 1

I grew some last year for the first time. I have zero knowledge, but I was impressed with the yeild on one plant, so I plan to be a bit more selective this year.

all i say bud is use chillie focus feed off the net its a winner bud , and check you tube to see ways to get best crop , i used the method last year and it trebled harvest :thumbs:

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1

I've been doing them for a few years now it gets addictive lol but had a break last year my mate has a huge poly tunnel rammed with the hottest and always starts em of for me ....chocolate bhut jolokia are a nice one fairly hot and sweet also one of my favourite to be honest for flavour the scotch bonnet takes some beating imo ...have fun mate :thumbs:

Fillieus blue are a good tasting chillies there only small not over hot with great flavour good in salads :thumbs:
  • Like 2

last year my orange habs were the bizz had thebpaks sri lancs and indians runninig for cover lol

• Like 2

last year my orange habs were the bizz had thebpaks sri lancs and indians runninig for cover lol
Yeah people tend to go crazy when they first start typical English want it has hot has you can get it lol ...I've moved on from that now if I'm making a dish I generally just prick the whole chillie and take it out at the end you get the flavour but not so much the heat...it's pointless if your mouth is numb with fire you can't taste a thing but that said its always fun stitching your mates up lol
  • Like 2

Yeah people tend to go crazy when they first start typical English want it has hot has you can get it lol ...I've moved on from that now if I'm making a dish I generally just prick the whole chillie and take it out at the end you get the flavour but not so much the heat...it's pointless if your mouth is numb with fire you can't taste a thing but that said its always fun stitching your mates up lol

had a few in hozzi last year lol but me n mrs like it hot so we love heat lol :laugh:

• Like 1

green lurchers could you name some mild varieties ( really mild :) ) of chilli or peppers , i cant handle hot ,spicy food ,grew some jolokia last year and i honestly thought i was going to die lol after popping one into a bowl of home made soup :icon_redface:

• Like 1

green lurchers could you name some mild varieties ( really mild :) ) of chilli or peppers , i cant handle hot ,spicy food ,grew some jolokia last year and i honestly thought i was going to die lol after popping one into a bowl of home made soup :icon_redface:

lol apaches and thias good heat :thumbs:

• Like 1