Raw Meat Supplier County Durham?!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Halls in sunderland .

Had a drive over to Dabble Duck in Shildon this morning. Filled my freezer for 20 odd quid. Chicken mince, tripe mince, lamb spines, chicken hearts etc. Great selection and the lad couldn't be more he

Dabble Duck Raw feeds @ Shildon they on facebook

Durham animal feeds..... Not the greatest stuff, but better than a lot of them

its gone right down hill pal, I got a months worth of gear from there couple year back and the dogs turned there nose up most of it, smelt rank when defrosted, and I live real local and picked it all up meself, think it was only the tripe they ate, and you know what lurchers like they will eat a dead rabbit from last winter if they find it , surprised me ended up binning the lot, Halls Poultry At Chilton good for chicken carcass and all chicken products, all human consumption grade

Dabble Duck raw a new set up on my doorstep and his gear all human consumption grade as well, he keeps all sorts and the premises are immaculate, he doing real well local too , had a few batches of meat off him lately and its all been exceptional, would eat it meself, prices aint too bad either,

• Like 1

Do they deliver? I still use durham feeds, as the only ones I can find that deliver, a local lad set up, but food was really shite... And orders were never right..... So back to the other spot,

• Like 1

Got phone number or address an opening times for dabble duck guys??

07999475602 his number , google he address n postcode pal, he on facebook you can see his page without joining lol there a price list on there, stuff is real good quality beter than asda on chicken lol all bags over weight , real genune fella doing a great service n building up nicely, think he looking into or already does delivery via courier and does drop local on good amount too, sells some canny walking sticks too,

• Like 1

Had a drive over to Dabble Duck in Shildon this morning. Filled my freezer for 20 odd quid. Chicken mince, tripe mince, lamb spines, chicken hearts etc. Great selection and the lad couldn't be more helpful. I'll be going there from now on.

nice set up he got there isn't it?