New Feeders

After having most of my feeder vandalized by some grey hooded tree rat i decided to try and make a anti chew one and it seems to be working very , very well . These have been up now for two weeks and not a chew mark on it

This one is the chew one

IMG_0875_zps52fjz1it.jpg

This is my latest

IMG_0907_zpslbsprtrr.jpg

• Like 5

like it vm :thumbs:

joist hangers and offcuts... plenty of them kicking about at work!

i went back to my squirrel wood after your post the other week, the shotgun boys have had a ball, cartridges all over bits of woody all over and not

a bloody squirrel in sight :censored:

atb si

• Like 1

i went back to my squirrel wood after your post the other week, the shotgun boys have had a ball, cartridges all over bits of woody all over and not

atb si

Bloody bang ,bang boys

I think that design is bloody superb Mitch. That is one I will print off for the files of good ideas.

Phil

It should not cost you much ,i would say about £10 for materials and 100k for the design :laugh::thumbs:

• Like 2

I think that design is bloody superb Mitch. That is one I will print off for the files of good ideas.

Phil

It should not cost you much ,i would say about £10 for materials and 100k for the design :laugh::thumbs:

ill stick a load of bits in the boot for the northern show Phil, won't cost me out!

can't help you out with vm's cut though :laugh:

• Like 1

atb si

Bloody bang ,bang boys

know this isn't your fac post vm..

I'm not interested with 12's at the moment but one thing i'll be looking at putting on the fac if i get it is a springer in ,177!

the hw95 when it was at 15.5flb was ace, and it wasn't till last weekend that i realised how good.... the extremes don't group as well and a rabbit fully dodged a 50yrd shot :blink:

it might not make a massive difference but it is a noticeable difference, crows sitting at 70yrd are fair game and fold but you've still got to use your skills!

but after talking to my fac officer yesterday the 59 days quoted in this months basc mag are bollox and I'm looking at at least six months :censored:

atb si

Bloody bang ,bang boys

know this isn't your fac post vm..

I'm not interested with 12's at the moment but one thing i'll be looking at putting on the fac if i get it is a springer in ,177!

the hw95 when it was at 15.5flb was ace, and it wasn't till last weekend that i realised how good.... the extremes don't group as well and a rabbit fully dodged a 50yrd shot :blink:

it might not make a massive difference but it is a noticeable difference, crows sitting at 70yrd are fair game and fold but you've still got to use your skills!

but after talking to my fac officer yesterday the 59 days quoted in this months basc mag are bollox and I'm looking at at least six months :censored:

And i thought 91 days was bad enough

Down my neck of the woods, the Firearms dept are saying that for a first time grant, it is approx 16 weeks and 14 weeks for a renewal. The true state of affairs is worse than that for a first time grant.

One thing I want to tell you about is that a friend of ours is starting clay shooting again so sent off her paperwork and cheque, out of curiosity, she just phoned to get an idea of how things were doing after 10 weeks only to find that the paperwork had never got there so had to start again.

With that in mind Mitch, give it a week and phone just to establish that they have it mate.

Phil

• Like 1