Visit From Bird

it was good to see old bird the other day as we havent seen alot of each other this season due to birds back giving him problems. i think he had a good dose of painkillers before he set off to see me. we managed a steady stroll down by the river and let the dogs stretch there legs a little. my young dog hasnt seen rays dogs since he was a pup.

heres a couple of pics nothing exciting but its a walk out thats the main thing.

IMG_3234_zpsqbqujtru.jpg

the old lad

IMG_3244_zpsixvsbyzw.jpg

theese three lazy gits waiting for the gate to be open busters long gone

IMG_3250_zps8qlfo2s6.jpg

young buck

IMG_3255_zpscxj1yuqz.jpg

my pup

IMG_3258_zpsbgfs7dar.jpg

Tomos 2 favourite thl dogs lol

IMG_3262_zpsjb4q90cc.jpg

buster wasnt up for having his photo taken so hes missed out lol.

• Like 17

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it was good to see old bird the other day as we havent seen alot of each other this season due to birds back giving him problems. i think he had a good dose of painkillers before he set off to see me.

Thanks lads tomo lol, your prob both right regards that woman , she was nice fit looking female , so yeh it would have prob finished me back off , but what a way to go . my old man

Noticed you have a bad back mate .What the source of that ,nerves ,muscle or discs .I ask because I used to suffer badly from sciatica ,trapped nerve until I went to see a acupuncturist and pain free

Good to get out on a nice day bet Ray was buzzing to be out

yeh i was mate, it been a rough 7 months and still is,with my bad back, but you got fight it if you can with few pain killer tabs.It was great to get out, not seen trigger for long while as he said .I Liked his pup all dogs get on great , Buster and old Bryn just do there own thing, Buck was practicing neck holds on young Ben, he puts his jaw across there neck lol fair play to him Ben he kept coming back to the big bugger lol,but got great temp really with people and dogs, he wreak a dog or a person if he really wanted to, glad he soft . We had cracking run on a rabbit , Buck jumped the b/fence went in to think bramble and knocked the rabbit out , god knows how he gets in thick brambles like that he like big springer spaniel lol. Well the rabbit shot up on to the top of the bank our side and running to the far edge , with the dogs after it ,but what really surprised me was Buck he had to get up the bank jump the 5 1/2 ft b/fence , and get to the other dogs, but bloody hell he soon caught them up , he can motor when he gets going , even jon /trigger said he made up ground fast, for a big dog , rabbit got away , but they were marking few edges on the walks , really nice walk dog loved it does young dogs the world of good mixing with other dogs/people like that . be nice to get out again for a mooch , and looking forward to the season coming lamping. :thumbs::yes:

• Like 1

yeh i was mate, it been a rough 7 months and still is,with my bad back, but you got fight it if you can with few pain killer tabs.It was great to get out, not seen trigger for long while as he said .I Liked his pup all dogs get on great , Buster and old Bryn just do there own thing, Buck was practicing neck holds on young Ben, he puts his jaw across there neck lol fair play to him Ben he kept coming back to the big bugger lol,but got great temp really with people and dogs, he wreak a dog or a person if he really wanted to, glad he soft . We had cracking run on a rabbit , Buck jumped the b/fence went in to think bramble and knocked the rabbit out , god knows how he gets in thick brambles like that he like big springer spaniel lol. Well the rabbit shot up on to the top of the bank our side and running to the far edge , with the dogs after it ,but what really surprised me was Buck he had to get up the bank jump the 5 1/2 ft b/fence , and get to the other dogs, but bloody hell he soon caught them up , he can motor when he gets going , even jon /trigger said he made up ground fast, for a big dog , rabbit got away , but they were marking few edges on the walks , really nice walk dog loved it does young dogs the world of good mixing with other dogs/people like that . be nice to get out again for a mooch , and looking forward to the season coming lamping. :thumbs::yes:

Noticed you have a bad back mate .What the source of that ,nerves ,muscle or discs .I ask because I used to suffer badly from sciatica ,trapped nerve until I went to see a acupuncturist and pain free now for 8 years .
  • Like 3

Noticed you have a bad back mate .What the source of that ,nerves ,muscle or discs .I ask because I used to suffer badly from sciatica ,trapped nerve until I went to see a acupuncturist and pain free now for 8 years .

with the back prob its wear and tear , from doing heavy work for 40 years , ive just got on with as best as i can, its always there but some weeks worse than others. what happened was i started riding the bike last july, done it for couple months and back was always hurting doing it , so stopped and its been playing up ever since then , but this time more regular pain than normal, had 2 MR I scans showed no prolapsed disc which was good news but doctor , said i am deff showing symptoms of a trapped nerve , so it trapped but feck knows where it is, pain left side hip/buttock and shooting pains down my legs . ive tried everything over the years and the above. iam on 8 tramadol a day plus another drug to stop spasms , i saw my doctor today , and she putting forward for, i think injection in the lower back, never had one before , so you never know it may take away some of the pain when and if i get one . the tabs have just took the edge of the pain, say out of 10 prob 7 1/2 . But either way i going to go out as much as i can this year with my dogs and try to work Buck, pain or no pain. i hurt me back digging trenches 6 hours every day, when i worked for the gas board , when i was 24 , and since then 40 years ago, it never been right since , but carnt turn the clock back, got to try carry on best as i can . :yes:

I had 9 months of physio for my back after car crash-4 sessions of acupuncture did more than all the painkillers and massages put together-would highly recommend it.atb dc

It changed my sisters life dramatically & some people still think it's nonsense.....

with the back prob its wear and tear , from doing heavy work for 40 years , ive just got on with as best as i can, its always there but some weeks worse than others. what happened was i started riding the bike last july, done it for couple months and back was always hurting doing it , so stopped and its been playing up ever since then , but this time more regular pain than normal, had 2 MR I scans showed no prolapsed disc which was good news but doctor , said i am deff showing symptoms of a trapped nerve , so it trapped but feck knows where it is, pain left side hip/buttock and shooting pains down my legs . ive tried everything over the years and the above. iam on 8 tramadol a day plus another drug to stop spasms , i saw my doctor today , and she putting forward for, i think injection in the lower back, never had one before , so you never know it may take away some of the pain when and if i get one . the tabs have just took the edge of the pain, say out of 10 prob 7 1/2 . But either way i going to go out as much as i can this year with my dogs and try to work Buck, pain or no pain. i hurt me back digging trenches 6 hours every day, when i worked for the gas board , when i was 24 , and since then 40 years ago, it never been right since , but carnt turn the clock back, got to try carry on best as i can . :yes:
The injection will be cortozone mate ,a steroid based muscle stimulant. I can strongly recommend acupuncture mate for your complaint ,same as mine and was a bitch ,couldn't sit ,couldn't stand , hurt to lie .Been in building most my life and thought I was going to have to quit .The tramadol will take its toll too .

One session mate ,60 notes was back then and pain free since .

• Like 1

Bird some days I'd have upto 12 tramadol just to be able to use a shovel in work-not good for you-I've lost loads of weight from them and stopped taking them a few months back.doctors told me my back be completely knackered I got about 5 years left doing what I'm doing-scary as I got 12 yrs left on my morgage -be 43 and on the sick-been waiting over 2 yrs to be payed out for it-all that money be going down off the house if it ever comes lol.it sounds mad but I f***ing love my job and my digging work or play-don't know what I will do with myself.atb dc

Ray mate i know your pain, i had the excat same for six years, f****d up the nerve training, annoying as f**k, the pain also went into testicule, God answered my prayers, an im fine now?

Have you tryed a chiropractor ray, iv read its good for manipulating the area hopefully to untrap it, or deep tissue massage the area, or accupucture, as above.

Atb

Ray mate i know your pain, i had the excat same for six years, f****d up the nerve training, annoying as f**k, the pain also went into testicule, God answered my prayers, an im fine now

Have you tryed a chiropractor ray, iv read its good for manipulating the area hopefully to untrap it, or deep tissue massage the area, or accupucture, as above.

Atb

yeh tried chiropractor and osteopath , had 5 sessions with each of them, and didnt really do much good, i did try acupuncture years ago , and same again no difference really. If they give me the injection , and if still no difference , i will try acupuncture again and see what happens .Like say ive had this bad back 40 years , but got on with it best as i could. it was the feckin bike riding deff done something bit different to my lower back, it i reckon with bulging discs that got wear and tear , it pushed out more than normal and its against the nerve deff, as said this feels different to my normal bad back. i suppose if the disc was prolapsed , they prob give me OP on the lower back, and cut the part of the disc away from the nerve .But its not prolapsed as it shown from the scans , so feck knows where it touching nerve, if that makes sense . i waiting for appointment to see the pain relief clinic , and take it from there. my doctor told me today that, that she didn't think it would get to a OP , because of the above from the scan, but she saidi know it bad for you as it like having tooth ache 24/7 , i said yeah i bloody know , tell me about lol

Ray mate i know your pain, i had the excat same for six years, f****d up the nerve training, annoying as f**k, the pain also went into testicule, God answered my prayers, an im fine now

Atb

yeh tried chiropractor and osteopath , had 5 sessions with each of them, and didnt really do much good, i did try acupuncture years ago , and same again no difference really. If they give me the injection , and if still no difference , i will try acupuncture again and see what happens .Like say ive had this bad back 40 years , but got on with it best as i could. it was the feckin bike riding deff done something bit different to my lower back, it i reckon with bulging discs that got wear and tear , it pushed out more than normal and its against the nerve deff, as said this feels different to my normal bad back. i suppose if the disc was prolapsed , they prob give me OP on the lower back, and cut the part of the disc away from the nerve .But its not prolapsed as it shown from the scans , so feck knows where it touching nerve, if that makes sense . i waiting for appointment to see the pain relief clinic , and take it from there. my doctor told me today that, that she didn't think it would get to a OP , because of the above from the scan, but she saidi know it bad for you as it like having tooth ache 24/7 , i said yeah i bloody know , tell me about lol

ask bgd for some of his best weed.

sound like a good walk today.