Fell And Moorland Wtc Mid Lancs Show

Its that time of year again the mid Lancashire area are holding the annual summer show, for the second year in a row we are in a new location but hopefully we will be at this one for a while.

all the normal classes for the terriers and lurchers bull x ect, so come down and bring your dogs.

as people know i have recently taken over as rep and i want this show to be known as a proper working dog show and not one for the show brigade to ruin like the the rest! if this makes me unpopular with some then so be it and the judges on the day will only be picking working dogs.

there will be food and drinks available and all the usual type of stalls

the show will be held on 4th June at

Littleborough sports club

Rakewood road

Littlebrough

OL15 0AP

judging starts at 1pm

so come down and show your support for your local area and have a few drinks after the show the mid lancs ones normally go on late, hope to see you there

Adam

• Like 1

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's all good. You will all know how to find me I'm the tall, dark skinned sexy model type strutting around hahaha

Rat face dont need a quote you owe me a pint haha ill mention the hunt life for my second pint lol ?

Yes still waiting on my free pint ad suppose we will have to come next year for that ha any how a good day all round my Lurcher looks good in her new red collar my lad won on raffle little lad was buz

Posted Images

Adam it would be an idea to mention its behind Hollingworth lake so lads and lasses don't end up going wrong way up kiln lane as that's where the postcode takes you when you come off motorway FOLLOW SIGNS FOR HOLLINGWORTH LAKE COUNTRY PARK and any decent Sat nav will reroute you to rugby club see you all there

• Like 1

Its that time of year again the mid Lancashire area are holding the annual summer show, for the second year in a row we are in a new location but hopefully we will be at this one for a while.

all the normal classes for the terriers and lurchers bull x ect, so come down and bring your dogs.

as people know i have recently taken over as rep and i want this show to be known as a proper working dog show and not one for the show brigade to ruin like the the rest! if this makes me unpopular with some then so be it and the judges on the day will only be picking working dogs.

Rakewood road

Littlebrough

OL15 0AP

judging starts at 1pm

so come down and show your support for your local area and have a few drinks after the show the mid lancs ones normally go on late, hope to see you there

Adam

Its a show i liked to visit,when the lurcher judge allowed a KC Bedlington into the ring a couple of years ago i stopped attending.If you want folk to take it seriously lurchers should be judged over and under,rough and smooth,separate classes for bull types is the reason many folk don,t take shows seriously now.Ill give it another go.

Rakewood road

Littlebrough

OL15 0AP

judging starts at 1pm

Adam