Rother Valley

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I keep all of my terriers together,  always under supervision but I can keep the lot out all day without issue.  Calm and settled, no idiots tied up waiting their turn, you crack on and do it you

Spot on FD, don't follow that reply up because it can't be bettered.  I mooch around the stream behind my house with every pup I have, from 8 weeks old upwards they're given free reign to piss ab

In my experience on the subject ,the entering of a terrier should be carried out casually ,no fuss no winding the dog up .Each to their own but it's no coincidence the best terriers come from the  mos

Posted Images

Katchum you getting brighty to go Adams show been adges since we all got together lol

I will do mate, ill mention it to him later on, doubt we get gary there tho, i think emmy has took his boots an dogs leads off him haha

I reckon you got zero chance of gettin Gary anywhere he's on lockdown with excuse book ready and waiting, Iv got a list of excuses he's used throughout the season ?

• 1 year later...

I judged a show locally few years  ago and was told later one of the ringside showmen was heard saying he knew me and he'd been digging with me week before lol.Spotless Lakeland terriers ,3 couple, never seen a days work in their lives. Bit later in the Lakie class he put  4 bitches in a class of 7 .I never put any up even though they were lookers and the cheeky c**t came to me after and asked why .I told him it wasn't ethical for me to judge terriers who's owner I apparently knew so well .His ontorage laughed proper and he stormed off lol.Was a lad from Wales if anyone remembers the incident .Drove a green range rover.

I always makes me laugh when you see lads at shows with 1/2 a dozen or more terriers claiming that theyre all good workers.I bet there isnt more than a handful of lads in the uk that can find enough work for 6 terriers let alone enough work to find out if they're good.

Depends what your doing..if your only doing pissy spots all the time meadyoca dogs will shine..owners think ther dogs are world beaters..but up the gear were the dog will graft 4 hours or above and not 10 ,,20 mins well thats a diffrent story..

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Rabbit Hunter said:

Agree with that Ziggy, it's a ballache having too many dogs over the Summer and thinking you're overstocked, but once the season comes around I always find myself wishing I had more. 

That’s me every year. ??