Rother Valley

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I keep all of my terriers together,  always under supervision but I can keep the lot out all day without issue.  Calm and settled, no idiots tied up waiting their turn, you crack on and do it you

Spot on FD, don't follow that reply up because it can't be bettered.  I mooch around the stream behind my house with every pup I have, from 8 weeks old upwards they're given free reign to piss ab

In my experience on the subject ,the entering of a terrier should be carried out casually ,no fuss no winding the dog up .Each to their own but it's no coincidence the best terriers come from the  mos

Posted Images

the clubs still running just .not sure if they are having a show I will find out .

rvwtc arnt having a show this year not enough support in the club
shame that Wolfie... spoke to some old guys that said it used to be big in the 80s
  • Like 1

When i called round at Arthur Nixon's, god rest his soul, he was proudly wearing his RVWTC sweatshirt. It's a shame if a club that had such great support in the past is struggling to keep going

you from the south yorkshire area mate

Yeah Im the same. I don't mind them for a catch up with mates you otherwise wouldn't see. And don't start me on the show brigade! I find it embarassing beyond belief that grown men take it so seriously and bitch over this dog and that dog and daft ribbons!lol

• Like 2