17 Hornet

Slowly getting the reloading bits together.

Henry Krank has some cheap bullet heads in 17 but only 17gr has anyone tried them? Data anyone?

Anyone got reload data for 17? I've got a few manuals but they're not listing 17 hornet. Would rather not buy a manual for one page.

My Lee 17 hornet dies have arrived with a number 2 shellholder. Lee says number 20. Any difference? I don't have any cases yet to try.

OOps. Wrong place. Move please someone.

plenty of load data online bud .i went with 1680 and vis 120.the 17 grn are pulled from hmr personally i would go with 20 grn. there is a forum called saubier that is a small cal forum.enjoy a great cal.

Got data for the 20gr Mike including CFE BLK, H4198, IMR 4227, H110, Win 296, and Lilgun, which I know my rfd stocks. He doesn't do Accurate.

Have been on the saubier site. Been on loads of em but can't find data for the 17HH in 17gr. If you've seen any let me know where.

What's vis 120? If that's Vihtivuori, Their data starts at 20gr and I don't think my rfd stocks it.

Slowly getting the reloading bits together.

Henry Krank has some cheap bullet heads in 17 but only 17gr has anyone tried them? Data anyone?

Anyone got reload data for 17? I've got a few manuals but they're not listing 17 hornet. Would rather not buy a manual for one page.

My Lee 17 hornet dies have arrived with a number 2 shellholder. Lee says number 20. Any difference? I don't have any cases yet to try.

OOps. Wrong place. Move please someone.

Get in touch with Walshie of here he has a good book with loading data, I'm sure he won't mind helping you out he's not a bad sort.............................sometimes