David Moyes......

I think it was BM who rated Moyse

I said from the off BSA was the ideal fit for SAFC

Mouse has been the most dour ' Pessemistic manager wev had since Wilkinson.

If I was short I'd be using this slap scenario to get rid without having to fork out compo.

The bloke has sucked all the life out of the majority of Safc support with his constant Negativity.

He constantly sticks with his old guard Everton lot when we have much better players he benches in NDong and Khazri.

The bloke is finished as a manager unless he has some master plan no one else can fathom lol.

Keep The Faith.

I did max your right and so did Alex Ferguson but its the same tune every season fans walking out before half time in protest etc regardless of who the new Messiah is then when things go the way they do the gravy turn like poyet for example max you need to remember you have yoyo between leagues for years having a big fan base doesn't bring success just look at Leeds the gravy are as fickle as any max you need to accept you team for what it is a club that has been very lucky to stay up for a few seasons now Edited by blackmaggie
  • Like 2

Cant see what Moyesy has to laugh about,hes managing us and were total sh++e,everybody else is laughing at us.A team like Sunderland who are fighting for survival every season need a manager who will at least go for it and try and grab a few points here and there from games,his negative style of football is/was never going to work for us .

Edited by MickC
  • Like 1

Don't worry safc it's my team next and to be honest they ain't nufink special, slow, players in different positions, no real ideas so you never know a win might be on table,, but of course we should win but not counting my chickens.