Stoper Pads Vet Wrap

Ive tried the lot ,vet wrap , inner tubes .protectors you can buy , best ive found is gaffer tape ,with sticky side turned back on its self on stopper then vics nose stuff smeared on it to stop the dog pulling it off , but if you want them to heal 100% the only answer is rest

Edited by DEERMAN

I'd stop running it till it healed.

Had a mate done that time and time again. Even after 6 weeks a couple of runs and it would just split again. In the end got it removed. Saying that it's a good time to let it heal.

It was fine handnt cut in ages

but he chased a rabbit.... over a gate and the chase continued down a gravel track he smashed a few nails and pads where red raw got lucky really it wasnt worse. I tryed to call him off but he gose deff in chase

There healing well its just going to take time but iv got months till the season. it will be fine

Alright guys on our last day of the season my dog chased a rabbit over a gate and on the road and cut his stopper pad again

iv tryed vet wrap afew times after he cut it last time but afet 2 runs its falling off and if its raining its wont last 1 run.

so i was intrested in what you guys have done to solve this problem

Maby im doing it wrong not usein anuf or to much so any pics would be helpfull

Electrical tape will hold the vetwrap in place.

• Like 1