First Time Using A Camcorder Adapted To Suit Scope

Lol thanks Dave. I was trying to get as comfortable as possible and relax as i was in an awkward position. It's so unnatural when you've been used to looking directly through a scope but thanks for the comment.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks The One, a lot of the movement is due to me only watching the pigeon through the screen of the scope cam so I wasn't concentrating on being steady until I was ready to take the shot. Just before the pigeon turned I was about to squeeze the trigger and you can see this in the video as I begin to concentrate and line up the crosshairs but the pigeon turned. I've noticed with this particular scope cam that the cross hairs on the screen seem to jitter about a bit. Having said that I was shooting from an uncomfortable position. One of the downsides of a scope cam is you see all the shooters shakes magnified tenfold and hey i'm not a professional airgunner either but always willing to learn and improve my shooting skills.

At Daz

• 4 weeks later...