Socks Pup.

I thought you all might be interested to see how the pup i got from socks is looking, i am pleased with it up to now, she has made 23inch, she has only had a handfull of bunnies up to now but the last one was carried back to hand.

Really looking forward to next winter.post-33227-0-40187300-1490988462_thumb.jpg

• Like 16

lovely dog. You certainly can see the whippet in it. :thumbs:

First thought when I see the pic it looks very whippety but didn't want to offend. Not my sort of dog but looks in good condition all the very best with it ??

She is far from whippet y, has a hell of a back on her, if i get could get some more of the pics to load you would see her better.

As said didn't mean to offend just my opinion from the picture. i love watching the whippets on rabbits and the odd other thing gets the blood pumping I seen them little dogs punch so far above there wieght you wouldn't believe. All the very best with your pup.

• Like 2

She has turned into a lovely looking bitch mate fair play youve done a cracking job with her ..... looks whippety lol I wonder if some people have actually seen a whippet .......

• Like 2

who cares what she LOOKS like..it how she will over the next few seasons get a bit of work put in front of her and then maybe tell how she getting on...as for now...nice pup looks in fine fettle and best of luck with it.