Bloodlines

Here we go. Often we hear lads with black stuff slating white dogs and visa versa..Now how many white dogs have black blood in them compared to black dogs having white blood in them no matter how far back LOL

There is a lineage of very good black digging terriers in my vicinity that are bred from a Russel dam.Over the resultant generations the odd white un that as cropped up was often deaf,as the average black terrier is dumber than mud and often turns deaf is the Russel influence to blame?.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bought a black/bronze bitch early 2000 from one of the names-handy bitch by all accounts -3/4 black dog 1/4 Russell so I was told-bumped in to the man long after the bitch was gone-mentioned I'd had

Not my place to out the dream sellers rh-not my style and not on here. Best quid I'd spent in a long time-she did 8/9 seasons so I'm not bothered she served me well was an honest bitch.around 10 mont

Good question Dc. I seen a nice stamp of a white bitch last season, strong bitch. I seen her work and I asked about the breeding and was told she's from mostly all black stuff. The only white pup in t

Posted Images

From what I can find out my black dogs go back to a bitch called East Essex Nipper?Think she was defo black?

Never been an East Essex bitch called nipper so wrong there I know its April fools day and all that shit

First nipper was about 1976 second 1978 both tan headed russells so your going back many years and they were not put to any coloured terriers ..put the pedigree up and the years as I never had blacks then.

• Like 1

You are completely out of your mind ..Why hide behind a username?? as stated full of shit now what year do you think your talking about..Black nose I reckon yours is full of the white stuff...Ireland yeah right ...4 years on here 9 posts half of them on this thread ...No Nipper in my possesion was put to any coloured terrier

Nipper produced a bitch called tanner? You told me red? (With a black nose) lol was mated to a graham ward dog called winston?

Black & tan you said?(black nose)lol produced a red dog called bone?black nose? Lol then nuttal stuff! I reckon it's the gene in the black nose of the white dogs that carries them ? Lol only a hunch off course.

Nipper produced a bitch called tanner? You told me red? (With a black nose) lol was mated to a graham ward dog called winston?

Black & tan you said?(black nose)lol produced a red dog called bone?black nose? Lol then nuttal stuff! I reckon it's the gene in the black nose of the white dogs that carries them ? Lol only a hunch off course.

was that before ward put pedigree blood in them or after?

• Like 1

r lol

was that before ward put pedigree blood in them or after?

Don't remember Dabhand lol

Now we are getting there As stated above NO nipper in my possesion was ever put to any coloured terrier..Winston a big red piece of shit ..Tanner was Nipper 1 who was then owned by a mate at the Essex and suffolk hunt who had whipped in to the East Essex I gifted him to him he worked until 13 year old ..He was put to a coloured bitch that produced Tanner a red bitch that was supposed to graft well..The winston dog was shite wouldnt graft Ward came down with Winstons sire he also wouldnt go..And to Dabhand you forgot the welsh terrier he infused and the white stuff he put in..Oh yeah they all had black noses ..Winston was a lump of a RED dog