Dog Trace Locator

Garmin Alpha 100 and 2 x T5 collars for sale anyone interested

Price?

Great price that mate the alpha on its own would cost that to buy how old is the unit and collars ?

just sitting in drawer since i got Garmin 430 was going to keep it as spare but whats worth il sell get few more T5 Mini collars

think they 600 brand new with one collar from states but then import tax and postage bumps it up , lad PMed while back asking nothing back since first come first served ,can't post till 22nd Sept thou as away

2ish years old

Edited by DEERMAN

Garmin Alpha 100 and 2 x T5 collars for sale anyone interested

Price?

Great price that mate the alpha on its own would cost that to buy how old is the unit and collars ?

just sitting in drawer since i got Garmin 430 was going to keep it as spare but whats worth il sell get few more T5 Mini collars

think they 600 brand new with one collar from states but then import tax and postage bumps it up , lad PMed while back asking nothing back since first come first served ,can't post till 22nd Sept thou as away

2ish years old

I've also changed my T5 collars to T5 mini's Found them T5s to big and bulky for my lurchers plus I doubt I'd be out for 24hrs at a time . What's the 430 got over the alpha mate thought the alpha was a better unit ?