Pup Deerhound Greyhound

Just remember they take a while to mature mate,I've just spoke to a lass who has just got a 1stx 18mtgs old given to her as the lad said it's not good enough as a worker.so obviously he doesn't know nothing about the breed and where she lives I think it's a one that Trevor Coopland has bred.i don't know if I've spelt his second name right.

• Like 2

Just remember they take a while to mature mate,I've just spoke to a lass who has just got a 1stx 18mtgs old given to her as the lad said it's not good enough as a worker.so obviously he doesn't know nothing about the breed and where she lives I think it's a one that Trevor Coopland has bred.i don't know if I've spelt his second name right.

Trevor Cooke mate,cookland deerhounds I think.

• Like 2

Run a lot of dogs bred very similar over the years. Great cross and surprisingly agile for a big dog if you get a good one

The taller they get the more working useless many of them become,its a KC thing.

Run a lot of dogs bred very similar over the years. Great cross and surprisingly agile for a big dog if you get a good one

The taller they get the more working useless many of them become,its a KC thing.

even a male at 31'' can catch lamped rabbits and daytime roe and hares.all this was pre ban.

• Like 1

even a male at 31'' can catch lamped rabbits and daytime roe and hares.all this was pre ban.

My mate owned one that panned out at 34" and caused a little anxiety in the Dales bunny populace,striving for anything more than a rodent became the jukels downfall.The better working bred uns that panned out at many an inch less where often the reason many of us became Deerhoundy orientated and excitable.