Gaffer Pups

Tidy pups,I've always liked that Gaffer dog & word on the dog grapevine is that the dogs the real deal ? Hope they find good working homes matey oh & anyone getting one or thinking about it then get that one on the 1st pic it's gonna make a real un ✌

• Like 2

shawny how has that brindle male thrown difficult ta see on prices

They've all made nice solid pups mate it's hard to see how there throwing towards jst yet few more weeks and she'd see the differences in builds n looks a bit more iv dropped the lad off sum venison and sum rabbits this week and he's started them on it now il get a pic up later of me dads dog which is same way bred as this litter he's gaffer x Merle bitches litter sister

They've all made nice solid pups mate it's hard to see how there throwing towards jst yet few more weeks and she'd see the differences in builds n looks a bit more iv dropped the lad off sum venison and sum rabbits this week and he's started them on it now il get a pic up later of me dads dog which is same way bred as this litter he's gaffer x Merle bitches litter sister

nice one shaun.......cant wait to collect mine..........that dog of your old mans is a superb looking animal!

atb

• Like 1

nice one shaun.......cant wait to collect mine..........that dog of your old mans is a superb looking animal!

atb

Nice to see your getting a "proper" running dog lol

Ha ha ha about time eh? you will have to come out of retirement next season when im up your way and take me and my "proper" mutt for a tour in boots's back yard

atb

• Like 1

. Cheers Shawn how old are they about five weeks.atb bunnys