Nob Ed

Went to look a pups at weekend was after bullx got talkin to a lad on line he had 4 pups 5/8 3/8 bullgrey. Anyway [BANNED TEXT] i get there 2 ov the pups were rough coat. So told him that the pups were not just bullgrey after 10 mins ov me tryin to explain that that you will never see pbull or a greyhound with a rough coat but was no tellin him so he was just f****n stupid or a con man [BANNED TEXT] ever we don't need the likes ov him. Anyway hope you all had a season an good luck 4 the next

Went to look a pups at weekend was after bullx got talkin to a lad on line he had 4 pups 5/8 3/8 bullgrey. Anyway [bANNED TEXT] i get there 2 ov the pups were rough coat. So told him that the pups were not just bullgrey after 10 mins ov me tryin to explain that that you will never see pbull or a greyhound with a rough coat but was no tellin him so he was just f****n stupid or a con man [bANNED TEXT] ever we don't need the likes ov him. Anyway hope you all had a season an good luck 4 the next

Maybe they were Wullie backs :hmm:

Even if you don't buy and sell dogs looking through the for sale adds can be entertainment in itself.

There's someone here in Ireland seems to be churning out "GreenGrass Lurchers" and in their add state they don't need much exercise.

LOL, how have these people even got dogs ?

• Like 3

Even if you don't buy and sell dogs looking through the for sale adds can be entertainment in itself.

There's someone here in Ireland seems to be churning out "GreenGrass Lurchers" and in their add state they don't need much exercise.

LOL, how have these people even got dogs ?

There green grass tumblers now!!

• Like 1

Not bull x's, but if you go to hancock you know exactly what you're getting. Or witness the mating of the dogs that you know how they're bred. Some home bred litters I've been to see over the years, well, the state of the kennels and parents defy description with disgust!

The majority of people that breed a litter of pups this last 10-15 years really have no clue about dogs in general, never mind knowing what breeds are actually in the parents to the pups they're trying to sell.

Said it a few times, the lurcher game has gone downhill rapidly the last 20ish years

You're. RIght mate that y i breed. OFf my own bitch i know what an getting like i said my mate missed out. Am not in it for money she had 10 pups i gave 9 away. Anyway keep callin an good luck 4 next season