High And Low Points Of The Season

Whats the main reason you'd give for giving up cos I know it ain't the dogs.

There's a million and one reasons , its not always black and white. From educated stuff that knows the craic to tiny vixens that will squeeze 20ft up a rabbit tube to get away from a dog. If you are saying you get everything, every time. Then you're the first terrier man Ive known to say it.
Educated stuff requires the right dog ,I have that covered and like I said earlier I'm not averse to digging in front the dog if she's keen .20ft on as an example is a bit Ott but granted could happen .Again I'd dig on .

Here in Wiltshire we arnt blessed with many rabbits so generally if a place is kicked out ,there's larger stuff afoot .I know its different in other parts the country as I've been there but I wouldn't use my dogs by choice in a rabbity spot .

I can honestly remember only one other time when we gave it best in green sand,managing to grab the dog as it dug through a wall of backfill .As said I hate losing and hate the dogs to lose more ,combine those two and its a powerful driver.

Iv done some digging down your way this season mate ! If Iv got right part of the country !
yea plenty of digging and critters for running dogs round Chippenham, we always fill our boots..
Right part of the country then lol
Not you boys driving round the roads shining where you got no right to be is it cos your on borrowed time if it is .Plods had enough so have I .

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Low point this season was without doubt loosing my good bitch after a sticky dig that went on a lot longer than it should have,but that's a another story,she put in an 8 hour shift but it took its tol

Had some very enjoyable days in good company with the usual suspects. But the high for me would be two five foot digs one immediately after the other (one of which proved awkward), with my 11 year old

I can't believe what I'm reading. Most of us have land we hunt that we fought hard for. I wouldn't be happy to see lads on it. But it's not my land so apart from tell land owner or farmer he had unwan

Posted Images

There's a million and one reasons , its not always black and white. From educated stuff that knows the craic to tiny vixens that will squeeze 20ft up a rabbit tube to get away from a dog. If you are saying you get everything, every time. Then you're the first terrier man Ive known to say it.
Educated stuff requires the right dog ,I have that covered and like I said earlier I'm not averse to digging in front the dog if she's keen .20ft on as an example is a bit Ott but granted could happen .Again I'd dig on .

Here in Wiltshire we arnt blessed with many rabbits so generally if a place is kicked out ,there's larger stuff afoot .I know its different in other parts the country as I've been there but I wouldn't use my dogs by choice in a rabbity spot .

I can honestly remember only one other time when we gave it best in green sand,managing to grab the dog as it dug through a wall of backfill .As said I hate losing and hate the dogs to lose more ,combine those two and its a powerful driver.

Iv done some digging down your way this season mate ! If Iv got right part of the country !
yea plenty of digging and critters for running dogs round Chippenham, we always fill our boots..
Not you boys driving round the roads shining where you got no right to be is it cos your on borrowed time if it is .Plods had enough so have I .
Not me mate I don't lamp down there just help out with the terrier work for the hunt

Not me mate I don't lamp down there just help out with the terrier work for the hunt
shithouse ur always lamping down there

bloody midnight cowboys haha

Edited by Dabhand

shithouse ur always lamping down there

bloody midnight cowboys haha

Wish I did lamp down there lol

Oh I used to haunt badminton estate lamping, petty France, Tetbury, probably even woke farquar up a few times...nevermind it kept me off the streets when I was 14/15/16... iv been hunting all around there since with a grin on my face remembering the old days. I couldnt do it now since iv enjoyed watching hounds but I wouldnt change them days for the world not giving a feck thinking we had permission all over Wales and England ?

• Like 3

All great until its your permission these c**ts are doing .If your reading this and it was you i shone the lamp back at then there is plans in place for your next visit .Already got your reg through my nv ,plod has it too and so has MOD Hulavington.MOD police want a word too it seems .Lads caught a month ago weren't so big when they were caught lol.One nearly cried when his wife was informed .

Find your own permission please.

• Like 1

All great until its your permission these c**ts are doing .If your reading this and it was you i shone the lamp back at then there is plans in place for your next visit .Already got your reg through my nv ,plod has it too and so has MOD Hulavington.MOD police want a word too it seems .Lads caught a month ago weren't so big when they were caught lol.One nearly cried when his wife was informed .

Find your own permission please.

I had you down as a sound bloke fd now I'm not so sure
  • Like 5

What hunt have you been digging with ow ....

If it's the area I'm thinking of that place has been hit hard for years. An no not by me I've got better places closer to home. But bit out of order getting onto police without having a word yourself tho didn't have you down as that type of feller. Edited by C.green
  • Like 2

Chippenham, calne, bath, Swindon, all been hammered for years by south Wales men. I was one of them when I was a whipper snapper. You won't stop them in fact half of them are fecking wild and wouldnt care about plod

Edited by the goat