Joe take those rose tinted glasses off and admit Scotland is BANKRUPT you couldn t survive without England bailing you out and subsidising your day to day existence without England you would have no NHS or social services and next to no work your biggest exports are to England without the union your fcked the eu don t want you as you would be another Greece so there not about to let you in the club even without the veto s krankys been told this on her trip to Brussels paid for by England , as for currency you can have your scottish pound that would be worthless on the world markets as you have nothing to invest into , the clue is in the words Bank of England it our money and you cant have it you can keep your bank of scotland debts , without the English money scotland would be a very dire place bit like romania in the 60 s and the people of scotland would almost certainly hang all those SNP idiots who put them in that position for everybodys sake ge rid of sturgeon and salmond start running your country and stay part of the union its worked for 100 s of years

bankrupt....

Of course I can't prove 100% that Spain, Belgium and Holland don't want you in the EU, but if you're basing your hopes on the fact that it might only be 90%., then it's a big gamble, don't you think?

At the end of the day, regardless of how well Scotland would or wouldn't do out of the UK, you have these minor hurdles to cross first:

1: You'd have to be allowed to have "once in a generation" referendum.

2: You'd have to win said referendum on the second time of trying.

3: The countries above would have to make a sharp u-turn in their opinion of Scotland.

If all the above worked out (which I seriously doubt) would the people who voted to stay in the Union be allowed a third referendum because they didn't like the result? Or is it only Nationalists who are allowed to do that? Would the SNP whining bitches in Westminster vote to make themselves all unemployed?

If the above didn't work out, would Sturgeon shut her stupid fat mouth and let the UK get on with more important stuff?

they wont veto mate, me and mushy already went through this, eh lad?

1. there are other options mate, lets just see what pans out, i believe the uk gov will change its stance on this. mays already said we will know how things are going to look within 18 months, kind of shot herself in the foot

2. this is true, it could go either way, its closer than yous think

3. its all in the wording mate, could, might, bla bla bla, poltics game. you guys are quick enough to point this out to me ;) the latest has been.

would you be ok with another referendum in future of the uk rejoining the eu?

Watch them veto and don't even for a second think we have "had this out" you fuucking moron.

Spain cannot and will not risk losing Pais Basquo or Cataluña. France will not want their separatist regions pissing off, no way on God's sweet earth will Belgium allow a Flemish separatism.

You are a fool if you cannot see this.

PS Cataluña have refs every year which Central government of Spain, The EU and every single organisation in-between do not recognise. Not one of them!!! So what makes you fuucking idiots so special? (By idiots I am referring to pricks like Joe and Kranky, not the everyday genuine Jock who just want to get on with their lives)

Have they said they will 100% veto or they would need to reapply??

They have said reapply is the only way and that they can and will use their veto if they feel their sovereignty is in jeopardy!!! you have completely ignored everything i have said because you do not have the mental capacity to even debate it.

If you hold one, not sanctioned by Westminster the whole EU will ignore the result, the same as they do with Catalan indy refs ;) Tell me when have the EU every recognised the Catalan vote???

Catalonia in Spain is very different from Scotland in the UK, constitutionally

Did you read the tory ministers comments the other day on how northen ireland could join the eu no problem if they voted to unite and the uk would also help?

Stop glossing over the points and answer them.... you can't because 1) you're an idiot, 2) you're incapable, 3) you cannot because you know that I am correct.

I live in Cataluña and have done for 6 years. Please Mr knowfuuckingeverything enlighten me as to how they are different?

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

is it still democracy if you loose again, its you lot that pissing on democracy cos you don't like the answer, now had it gone the other way, would you allow them another vote against your majority, n

Don't worry chaps, if this one fails there'll be another go in a couple years.   "Once in a generation"...... f***ing rabbit generations!

Posted Images

You cant compare the two, be carefull on ripping into scotlands ££££ the bbc have just been found guilty of reporting false information.. LOL

Around 100 billion £ exports would be a good place to start for a new independent scotland ;)

The EU “procedure”, incidentally, would go something like this:

SCOTLAND: Can we join/stay, please?

EU: Do you meet all the criteria?

SCOTLAND: Yes, we’ve been a member for 40 years already in the UK.

EU: Welcome! There seems to be a seat free.

LMAO 100billion in export??? What the fuuck are you exporting? Please tell me how that figure you just pulled out of your arse breaks down :hmm:

Nearly £80 billion without oil and gas, the firgures for oil and gas will drop and rise again 2016/17

no ones mentioned the biggest oil find in a 100 years?

You really are wholly incapable of taking me on in a debate pal! Break it down correctly ffs. I work in business and if you came to me with that shit as a breakdown I'd sack you and have security rape you on the way out ;)

i have a feeling this wont be good enough?

49.8 billion to the rest of uk 12.3 billion to the eu 14.6 to rest of the world

You cant compare the two, be carefull on ripping into scotlands ££££ the bbc have just been found guilty of reporting false information.. LOL

Around 100 billion £ exports would be a good place to start for a new independent scotland ;)

The EU “procedure”, incidentally, would go something like this:

SCOTLAND: Yes, we’ve been a member for 40 years already in the UK.

LMAO 100billion in export??? What the fuuck are you exporting? Please tell me how that figure you just pulled out of your arse breaks down :hmm:

Nearly £80 billion without oil and gas, the firgures for oil and gas will drop and rise again 2016/17

You really are wholly incapable of taking me on in a debate pal! Break it down correctly ffs. I work in business and if you came to me with that shit as a breakdown I'd sack you and have security rape you on the way out ;)

OMG You are a fool.

Break it down....... Are you retarded or something?? Do you want me to explain the question better?

What are you exporting to generate the money?

Joe take those rose tinted glasses off and admit Scotland is BANKRUPT you couldn t survive without England bailing you out and subsidising your day to day existence without England you would have no NHS or social services and next to no work your biggest exports are to England without the union your fcked the eu don t want you as you would be another Greece so there not about to let you in the club even without the veto s krankys been told this on her trip to Brussels paid for by England , as for currency you can have your scottish pound that would be worthless on the world markets as you have nothing to invest into , the clue is in the words Bank of England it our money and you cant have it you can keep your bank of scotland debts , without the English money scotland would be a very dire place bit like romania in the 60 s and the people of scotland would almost certainly hang all those SNP idiots who put them in that position for everybodys sake ge rid of sturgeon and salmond start running your country and stay part of the union its worked for 100 s of years

bankrupt....

Of course I can't prove 100% that Spain, Belgium and Holland don't want you in the EU, but if you're basing your hopes on the fact that it might only be 90%., then it's a big gamble, don't you think?

At the end of the day, regardless of how well Scotland would or wouldn't do out of the UK, you have these minor hurdles to cross first:

3: The countries above would have to make a sharp u-turn in their opinion of Scotland.

If all the above worked out (which I seriously doubt) would the people who voted to stay in the Union be allowed a third referendum because they didn't like the result? Or is it only Nationalists who are allowed to do that? Would the SNP whining bitches in Westminster vote to make themselves all unemployed?

If the above didn't work out, would Sturgeon shut her stupid fat mouth and let the UK get on with more important stuff?

1. there are other options mate, lets just see what pans out, i believe the uk gov will change its stance on this. mays already said we will know how things are going to look within 18 months, kind of shot herself in the foot

3. its all in the wording mate, could, might, bla bla bla, poltics game. you guys are quick enough to point this out to me ;) the latest has been.

Watch them veto and don't even for a second think we have "had this out" you fuucking moron.

Spain cannot and will not risk losing Pais Basquo or Cataluña. France will not want their separatist regions pissing off, no way on God's sweet earth will Belgium allow a Flemish separatism.

PS Cataluña have refs every year which Central government of Spain, The EU and every single organisation in-between do not recognise. Not one of them!!! So what makes you fuucking idiots so special? (By idiots I am referring to pricks like Joe and Kranky, not the everyday genuine Jock who just want to get on with their lives)

They have said reapply is the only way and that they can and will use their veto if they feel their sovereignty is in jeopardy!!! you have completely ignored everything i have said because you do not have the mental capacity to even debate it.

If you hold one, not sanctioned by Westminster the whole EU will ignore the result, the same as they do with Catalan indy refs ;) Tell me when have the EU every recognised the Catalan vote???

Did you read the tory ministers comments the other day on how northen ireland could join the eu no problem if they voted to unite and the uk would also help?

Stop glossing over the points and answer them.... you can't because 1) you're an idiot, 2) you're incapable, 3) you cannot because you know that I am correct.

I live in Cataluña and have done for 6 years. Please Mr knowfuuckingeverything enlighten me as to how they are different?

scotland was a kingdom.. and then decided to join after a vote, although there are mixed opinons on the said vote...

keeping it basic, because am a idiot, catalonia was never kingdom and why it has no rights to claim independence under current laws

bankrupt....

scotland was a kingdom.. and then decided to join after a vote, although there are mixed opinons on the said vote...

keeping it basic, because am a idiot, catalonia was never kingdom and why it has no rights to claim independence under current laws

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yes it was. Part of the northern dynasties who banded together and defeated the Muslims

• Like 2

Most of the modern European countries were a collection of separate regional kingdoms before they were unified, many of them were unified more recently than the act of Union and many of them were joined less amicably and hold bigger historical grudges..

Saw it on the news the other night and they broached salmon telling bare faced lies about the once in the lifetime vote that Sturgeon wants every three years . Then Sturgeon how she knew it was going to a no vote from the government and she hopes to rally up the brain dead and would be out on the streets tomorrow canvassing for votes .

How did it take a year for them to move all the tented village Free scotland protestors from the grounds of Hollywood ? just stop there dole there obviously no looking for work if they can sit in a tent and protest about Scotland getting independence or what kind of job are they doing that they can spend that much time there tell me i want one ?.

Then the lies wee fat eck and jimmy krankie told how they where going to finance the New Independent Scotland with the oil revenue well thats bottomed out 1000s have lost there jobs so the folk that are working are going to have to work longer and pay more taxes for pensioners and dole birds how can there be a second vote when Sturgeon cant tell us what we are voting for

She might go down in history as the clown that gave Scotland its independence but she will also go down as the clown who dragged scotland to its knees

• Like 2

The EU procedure, incidentally, would go something like this:

SCOTLAND: Yes, weve been a member for 40 years already in the UK.

OMG You are a fool.

Break it down....... Are you retarded or something?? Do you want me to explain the question better?

without calculating exports to the uk

food,drink and tobacco sector 8.8 billion, is growing rapid and is explained to double its amount of employes http://www.fdfscotland.org.uk/sfdf/sfdf_comp.aspx from 2002/15 the food and drink secotor also incressed by 73% http://www.gov.scot/Topics/Statistics/Browse/Agriculture-Fisheries/TrendProduce

finacial services 8.6 billion

wholesale sector 8.35 billion

whisky 3.8 billion the whisky opened 9 new distillerys betwen 2014/16 and have another 40 planned, without the success of scotch whisky its said the uk traid deficit would have been 12% higher in 2015 http://www.scotch-whisky.org.uk/news-publications/publications/documents/the-economic-impact-of-scotch-whisky-production-in-the-uk/#.WNzcrDvyuUl

top internation export destinations were usa 4.56 billion, holland 2.3 billion, france 1.8 billion, germany 1.75 billion, norway 1.3billion

its argued this figured could be alot better, if the uk didnt focuss more on maintaining artificially high pound to benefit the financial services sector and london

Unless my maths is off (which it never is) That total there comes to little over 40 Billion nowhere near 100 Billion you quoted.

Now take into account that those figures are bullshit and not covering the whole picture

Also take into account that that is not enough money to maintain 1) a position in the EU, 2) your public services, 3) you debt payments.

Your fisheries argument is hilarious...... You don't even have a decent fleet, same as UK because the EU stole our rights and gave them to the French and Spanish

As I said you have pathetic, bullshit information which you then try to base a sound argument on. Laughable! :laugh:

• Like 1

OMG You are a fool.

food,drink and tobacco sector 8.8 billion, is growing rapid and is explained to double its amount of employes http://www.fdfscotland.org.uk/sfdf/sfdf_comp.aspx from 2002/15 the food and drink secotor also incressed by 73% http://www.gov.scot/Topics/Statistics/Browse/Agriculture-Fisheries/TrendProduce

whisky 3.8 billion the whisky opened 9 new distillerys betwen 2014/16 and have another 40 planned, without the success of scotch whisky its said the uk traid deficit would have been 12% higher in 2015 http://www.scotch-whisky.org.uk/news-publications/publications/documents/the-economic-impact-of-scotch-whisky-production-in-the-uk/#.WNzcrDvyuUl

top internation export destinations were usa 4.56 billion, holland 2.3 billion, france 1.8 billion, germany 1.75 billion, norway 1.3billion

its argued this figured could be alot better, if the uk didnt focuss more on maintaining artificially high pound to benefit the financial services sector and london

Unless my maths is off (which it never is) That total there comes to little over 40 Billion nowhere near 100 Billion you quoted.

Now take into account that those figures are bullshit and not covering the whole picture

Also take into account that that is not enough money to maintain 1) a position in the EU, 2) your public services, 3) you debt payments.

Your fisheries argument is hilarious...... You don't even have a decent fleet, same as UK because the EU stole our rights and gave them to the French and Spanish

As I said you have pathetic, bullshit information which you then try to base a sound argument on. Laughable! :laugh:

anygood? ;)

http://www.gov.scot/Resource/0051/00513335.pdf

OMG You are a fool.

anygood?

Taken from the Scottish shitesite Joe posted;

Conversely, between 2002 and 2013 food manufacturing exports to the rest of the UK have consistently accounted for the majority of Scotland’s food and drink manufactured exports to the rest of the UK. Food manufacturing exports accounted for 72% of Scotland’s total food and drink manufactured exports to the rest of the UK in 2013.

LMAO your main partner is the UK. What makes you think we give a fuuck about trading with the bitch that wants to divorce after the divorce.

Joe you don't know anything unless you are told it..... Fuuck man you didn't know Cataluña used to be a sovereign kingdom yet still spouted on about it like you know what you are talking about ;)

One word..... shite!

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 1

i got my information from

put it any way you like your goosed without us, them figures are based on time you have been associated with us as you are part if us, without us I doubt very much they would stand up, if they did you would of left years ago, and surely being that you would be the new Kuwait of Europe with all you Oil and Gas wealth but if that's the case wtf you wanting to join the EU for? they would strip you of far more of said wealth than we (meaning us and you) already have? the more the argument winds on the more deluded the minority sound, Jesus just look at the spokesperson :bad:

• Like 1

OMG You are a fool.

anygood?

Conversely, between 2002 and 2013 food manufacturing exports to the rest of the UK have consistently accounted for the majority of Scotland’s food and drink manufactured exports to the rest of the UK. Food manufacturing exports accounted for 72% of Scotland’s total food and drink manufactured exports to the rest of the UK in 2013.

LMAO your main partner is the UK. What makes you think we give a fuuck about trading with the bitch that wants to divorce after the divorce.

Joe you don't know anything unless you are told it..... Fuuck man you didn't know Cataluña used to be a sovereign kingdom yet still spouted on about it like you know what you are talking about ;)

One word..... shite!

i provided you with facts, now you resort to the same old???

the uk leaves the eu, the uk has massives debts etc etc etc, common sense mate.. do you know what the WTO is? either way, uk would trade with scotland, if we were part of the eu, we'd probably have the better deal.....

Those numbers I have just told you are well below the expected economy for an EU member, so get that shite out of your head. (plus you lied about the 100billion)

You have provided zero facts, only bullshit from Kranky which you regurgitate.

As articgun said; you forget that those numbers are based on being part of the union :laugh:

Answer me this.

What have you got to export? You're not exactly the breadbasket of the British isles are you :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Edited by mushroom

OMG You are a fool.

anygood?

One word..... shite!

it joined a kingdom through marrige, but the count did not become a king??? it became part of the aragon kingomd and never seperated